• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Accuracy International Web Site

tomirwin

Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="font-weight: bold">We are pleased to announce a new website for Accuracy International.</span>
We have considered feedback from our customers in the development of the site.
We are providing technical information, photographs, company background and information on how to purchase our weapons worldwide.
There will be regular news items.
We invite you to send photos of your AI rifles and will select a sample each week to post on the site.
We will, in coming months, provide an opportunity to purchase Official Accuracy International Merchandise directly online.
Please feel free to provide any comments to the contact e-mail addesses on the site.
Accuracy International continues to improve our products and services and the web site is just another step along that road.
We wish to thank all of our customers for their support.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

www.accuracyinternational.com or www.accuracyinternational.org

Re: New Accuracy International Web Site

awesome!!!!!

Will we be able to order accessories from the website?

Tom,

I am a customer and I like the product a lot. On the site the only feedback is that I would prefer to click on any link and it would open a new web browser instead of leaving your site and then come back to the AI site. You know what I mean? If click on the video or any other page I leave your site and I have to click back...

Hope it helps.

Regards,

SC

Senna.bra, thanks for the feedback and we will be trying to make sure it works as smooth as possible.

Sideshowbob, you will only be able to order merchandise and still have to go through our distributors for accessories. We have additional distributors and the supply of accessories is improving each month.

Hi Tom,

The new website is a BIG improvement.

Thanks,
Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

It didn't work for me on 3 different occasions. Just said not responding. Am I the only here who couldn't access it? I am eager to see the new website.

Just worked fine for me. Thanks Tom: looking forward to all the new products!

I tried the .org link and couldn't get it to work but the first link (the .com one )did work-when it opened it sure was very nice and a big improvement! Thanks

Either website is not working for me. I've tried numerous times.

Senna.bra, if you don't want to leave the website when you click on a link, right click and choose open new tab or open new window, and if you want to leave the site just left click. Then you can have it either way. An essential tool when browsing the web.

Nice rifles - but still way too expensive. Such is life.

Works for me. Nice to see what my new 'toy' will look like.

Snipers Hide is costing me some serious money!

Maxwell

Nice site. It finally works for me. Would be very nice if we can order some of the accessories directly from the website also.