• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New addition to the AR family! Rock River Arms ATH 18''SS 1:8 barrel wylde

Ill pm her some good deal links when i get home in a couple hours

Funny you should mention that, as we're taking our best guess on ammo right this moment. Reviews say FGMM 77gr, but as she's BRAND new to the AR, no sense "wasting" match ammo in the beginning so looking for a reasonable AVAILABLE option to get her started.

A HUGE THANK YOU for you Elfster1234 you have been such a great help to myself and Bogeybrown. Your suggestions and opinions are invaluable!!!!! :):):)

I have 2 RRA and an Elite Comp and an Elite CAR A4 with a Troy hand guard. Both are sub moa rifles and other than my 2 Noveske's N4 Afghan's (1 with the monolithic receiver with SS barrel and 1 with the MUR receiver) are my most accurate AR's and have better triggers than the Noveske's.

I have JUST completed purchase of the RRA ATH complete upper to mate with a ColtLE901 lower. Awaiting delivery later this week. I have installed a Geissele SSA-E trigger. Have a few options for on hand glass, so that remains to be seen. I am hoping I have similar fortunes regarding accuracy. Very nice looking rig, elfster!