• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New AI AE MKII from SRT

Lt. Arclight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2005
N.W. New Jerseystan
I spoke to Jonathan at SRT supply on Monday and picked up my new AE MKII today. Pricing and service is OUTSTANDING. Dark Earth skins, 24 inch with a 5656 AI mount for my GENII S&B PMII 5x25x56 mil/mil. Range report to follow next week.
aemkII005.jpg
aemkII002.jpg

Re: New AI AE MKII from SRT

Lt. Good choice my friend. You are going to love that AI. Let me know how it shoots, but I think I already know the answer to that question. Have a great July 4th my friend.

You have been on here for a while, is this your first AI?

If so you already know you wont be dissapointed. 175 smk and some Vargent and you will have no problem shooting well under .5"

Gret looking package for sure!

You will enjoy shooting it, have plenty of ammo when you go fire it .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have been on here for a while, is this your first AI?

If so you already know you wont be dissapointed. 175 smk and some Vargent and you will have no problem shooting well under .5"

Gret looking package for sure! </div></div>

No, I have an AW in 338LM w/S&B PMII mil/mil P4F reticle
AccIntAWSM002.jpg

Went to the range today with my new AE Mk II to shoot at 300 yrds. First time out that far having been breaking it in gently up until now. While it took me a few shots to zero in after that it was on the money all afternoon. My only problem was getting on my own rifle...the army were there and they all wanted a go ! 120rds down today and I'm on the 500 yrd line t'row and 600 on Sunday. Perfect way to spend the weekend !

I just got my AIAW today, it is a totally different animal than my Remington, and I can't wait to get to the range tomorrow! Congrats, that is a super nice rifle!

You need to wipe those greasy finger prints off it, shows a little too much anticipation.
wink.gif

Awesome set up! Now we need a range report asap.

I wasnt sure if I would like the FDE but it rocks.

Congrats!

That's the best value in an AI. I like the fixed stock better than the folder for carrying it. Excellent choice! Maybe consider a TAB biathlon sling for it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the best value in an AI. I like the fixed stock better than the folder for carrying it. Excellent choice! Maybe consider a TAB biathlon sling for it? </div></div>

That is an excellent sling,I already have the AI standard as well as the TIS Quick cuff.The TAB design is very well engineered. I actually considered it this week when I placed an order for a TAB rear bag.