• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New AR15 KNS non rotating pins

johnny-bravo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2012
waverly WV
building my first AR and was looking to get a set of the KNS non rotating pins, its a new lower so i know to go with the .154" kit but does it matter which set?
I see two sets
1. GEN 2
2. GEN 2 MOD 2
the first "GEN2" looks like its wider than the "GEN2 MOD2"
is that the only difference or am i missing something? both are the same price, both look to say for the AR platform,
just dont wanna order the wrong set than say.... DOH!!!!
Thx

Re: New AR15 KNS non rotating pins

Yeah that's the only difference in the two is the size. I like the fat ones, some like the skinnies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nutro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that's the only difference in the two is the size. I like the fat ones, some like the skinnies. </div></div>

Thats what i thought, thanks for confirming

Are you planning on using the Geissele trigger? If so it is recommended in using the pins that come with the trigger instead of the KNS pins, something about pin hardness and being honed to fit. Just some other tidbit of information.

Gen 2 Mod 2, the Gen 2's are ok but I like the dog bone look