• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New budget riflescope from Bushnell - Match Pro

Thanks. I'm sure considering one. Currently have a forge on my t1x and think the match pro would work on my kids. Is the match pro fairly similar in size to the forge?

It's pretty close, but it's been a while since I had a Forge and Match Pro close to side by side.

Just picked one of these up, anyone know of a throw lever that works with it?
I've got em. Not sure if they're on the site yet, but I need someone to test a "Pro Series" version. I will hook you up with one at just $20, normally $35. Just need you to report back on fitment out of my new machine.

Reactions: RandomWAguy
I would love to take you up on this offer but I just talked with Bushnell and wont see mine until January sometime...

I've got em. Not sure if they're on the site yet, but I need someone to test a "Pro Series" version. I will hook you up with one at just $20, normally $35. Just need you to report back on fitment out of my new machine.

Has

How did these turn out ? Fitment good ?

Anyone compared the glass in the Match-Pro to the Bushnell ERS 6-24 ?

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
How's the reticle thickness of the Match Pro's illuminated Deploy Mil vs. the G3i?

I love my LRTSi but the reticle thickness (compared to, say, the EBR-7c of a PST II) is my only complaint.

The G3i is definitely thicker than the other reticles, but I never had a chance to compare the Deploy side by side with a G3i. I'm pretty sure it's decently thinner, though, plus the Deploy has a center dot.

@Team RCBS & Bushnell might be able to give a better answer, tho.

I bought two, so I guess I'll figure out soon enough.

If I'm willing to take the thrashing from my wife, may grab a Strike Eagle 5-25x for comparison.

My Match Pros were ordered Thursday and arrived Saturday morning...A+++ to Bushnell for fast shipping!

I have two LRTSi 4.5-18x and a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x for comparison's sake, so here are my thoughts on the Match Pro:
  • Money was definitely saved on packaging - plain brown box with sticker, but that's fine
  • Wish it came with lens covers of some sort as a value add, not a huge deal. What Butler Creeks fit?
  • Big fan of the turret design, good tactile & audible feedback, stupid easy to reset to zero. Wish it had a zero stop, though
  • Parallax adjustment was stiff initially, but is more precise than any other optic I've ever owned
  • Glass quality is a definite step down from the LRTSi (wasn't expecting it to be on par) but a bit better than the Diamondback Tactical
  • 14.6mil up adjustment with 20MOA base on my B14R from 50yd zero with SK Match, which gets me to 300 yards
  • I think I prefer the floating dot of the Deploy Mil reticle a bit more than the G3i for shooting groups on paper, but I think the open center of Vortex EBR reticles is even better for paper groups...jury still out here
Verdict: High value proposition considering price, feature set and known compromises. Curious how it would compare side-by-side with the StrikeEagle 5-25x, Helos Gen 2 6-24x.

Anyone compared the glass on the Match Pro to the glass on the Tactical Elite 6-24x50?

Anyone got the 5-30 that can compare it to a Strike Eagle? I’m considering upgrading if it’s significantly better.