• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Changes to Forum Rules + PX User Upgrade

laurenf

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2021
Sniper's Hide is discontinuing the legacy one-time Post Exchange user upgrade. If you currently have it, we will be rolling you over to Supporter for free for 3 months over the next few days. We appreciate your patience! Supporter and Commercial Sales members will still be able to post in the Post Exchange.

We've also made new changes to the forum rules. Please reference the rules here.

Is there something around that explains what all the PX points mean?
Or how many post I have?
I think I need a 100 post to be considered an "honest" member and sell in the PX or, I can pay $20 per month and be "honest" right away.
Thank you.
Regards,
CB

Experience points are points given for certain actions on this site. You can view your amount of experience points in your account/profile under "XP". You can also view the number of messages in the same area under "Messages". In order to post in the PX, you need to have a Supporter or Commercial upgrade. You can do so here.

Okay, so let me get this straight. I’ve been a contributing member of this site since before 2010, despite what my info shows. In that time, I’ve provided content, information and support, including reference material I’ve generated, $$ directly to Frank for his defense against a frivolous lawsuit, simple $ donations straight up to him for having the site, and a few years of just donating $18/month for the site, just because. BTW, you cancelled that because it didn’t meet your arbitrary new $20/month rate, not me.

So, I must not be much of a supporter, huh? What a kick in the face to all the supporting members who have been here through thick and thin for Frank, don’t you think? Now, I’m simply a “minuteman”...🤣🤣🤣😉

Since this is all ostensibly about access to product that is now largely available elsewhere for free on blogs and other net sources, this seems like such a wise decision. SMDH

I truly expected better.

Last edited:
Run a query on all users and post history. Remove those who never post outside the PX.
Lather, rinse, repeat every three months.
Dance with the ones what brung you.
What if she’s fat, old and ugly?
Or she seems really, really tall?

Last edited:
Run a query on all users and post history. Remove those who never post outside the PX.
Lather, rinse, repeat every three months.
Dance with the ones what brung you.

Px makes too much money /draws too many people for that to happen.

Get a lot of awesome deals from those people too. Some of them have not enough time or more money than time and drop stuff cheap so it sells quick.

What's going on here?

20210521_191309.jpg

So if I want to buy something out of the px, first I have to pay $20 to post an I’ll take it???

or is the pay to play just to sell?

So if I want to buy something out of the px, first I have to pay $20 to post an I’ll take it???

or is the pay to play just to sell?
From Frank's post:

1. You must be a Supporter to Sell on this site, it's that easy, gray is gone.

2. You can respond to a PX post, but you cannot respond to sell, you can only respond to question or buy,

Reactions: Stk218