• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Cheek Piece - Updated! Group Buy

Re: New Cheek Piece - Updated!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very cool!! Will these fit on a H&S Precision stock on a PSS? I've got a side gun built on a PSS stock and need a cheekpiece for.

Thanks

Strickland</div></div>

I have been told it does work, but I don't have first hand experience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: torque4me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got 2 cheek pieces from XLR today....
Iggy, you are brilliant!
Great fit, light, sturdy build...
the word Streamlined may best describe how it looks on a 700 LTR

XLR was accommodating as can be and a good sense of humor.

Thanks to you both
-

</div></div>

I will take one..just let me know the total price and when to send $$

Iggy,

Thanks for the work on this. I just ordered two cheek pieces and will most likely pick up a third.

Put me down for three sets please.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will put a page together with all the info and final pricing once I take shipping into account.

wow, I am impressed, I was looking for two adjustable cheeck rest and looks like I found them. Thanx to Iggy and XLR for making life easier.

I may take a set. I'd like to figure out how much work it would take to fit the spacers to a HS precision stock on a Rem 700 VS. If anyone could answer I'd really appreciate it.

I could do it myself but not supposed to walk for two more weeks from surgery.

-Kyle

Iggy, put me down for two sets of hardware for 2 manners T4 plz.

I receieved my set today and while not installed yet I think that between the sleeves and xlr cheek piece/screws that this should be very stable.

We shall see soon...

Thanks IGGY and XLR

Ok, guys. I calculated the final pricing and with a minimum of 25 people the cost each is going to be $19.88. That includes the spacers, bolts, shipping with tracking and paypal fee's. Again, I'm not making any money on these just selling to what it all costs me to get.

Also, I just sent Lowlight a PM to make sure this is OK since I am not a vendor, and don't want to get in trouble.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the interest!

I updated the first post. Prices went up because paypal takes fees on everything including shipping!

$20.96 is the total for one set. It is cheaper if you order 2 since it splits shipping.

Ordered placed with Iggy and XLR. Of course I'll be out of town when they come in.
mad.gif
Try to post up some pics when I get it setup. Thanks Iggy.

Thanks for getting this going guys! We need 5 more sets to be ordered by tomorrow 12am to get this closed.

Iggy,

How much more will it be if we do only 20? I'd really like to make this happen and know that I won't be able to sit down for a week if I go to my local machinist.
grin.gif

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iggy,

How much more will it be if we do only 20? I'd really like to make this happen and know that I won't be able to sit down for a week if I go to my local machinist.
grin.gif

John </div></div>

If it ends at 20 I will need $2 more per set from everyone who ordered. Shipping is the same.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greene</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take one. </div></div>

Greene place your pre-order here: http://iggyd.com/spacers Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for getting this going guys! We need 5 more sets to be ordered by tomorrow 12am to get this closed. </div></div>

did u make the quota?

Re: New Cheek Piece

i would like to committ to three sets but i need to know what other widths are available. my mcmillans all measure 1.8 at the butt and taper slightly toward the grip area. not sure they will get down to 1.6 where the hardware needs to mount. how much spring do the cheek pieces have in them? what other widths are available in the cheek piece? someone please let me know asap as i would like to help meet the quota.

chuck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it ends at 20 I will need $2 more per set from everyone who ordered. Shipping is the same.</div></div>

I'm still in... if we don't make 25 just let me know how to make adjustments.

John

Ok, I know I am getting to this thread late, but hopefully someone can answer this so I can get in on the GB for the spacers. Will this fit a McMillan A5? The stock is 1 5/8 at the widest.

Thanks,
madd0c

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: selfbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would like to committ to three sets but i need to know what other widths are available. my mcmillans all measure 1.8 at the butt and taper slightly toward the grip area. not sure they will get down to 1.6 where the hardware needs to mount. how much spring do the cheek pieces have in them? what other widths are available in the cheek piece? someone please let me know asap as i would like to help meet the quota.

chuck</div></div>

Chuck, I appreciate the support to the group buy, but right now there is only the 1.6" size.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, I know I am getting to this thread late, but hopefully someone can answer this so I can get in on the GB for the spacers. Will this fit a McMillan A5? The stock is 1 5/8 at the widest.

Thanks,
madd0c</div></div>

madd0c, it will be a close fit. the spacers are 1.6" and your measurements are 1.625".

Calculating everything now to see where we stand.

Thanks so much guys! We have enough to go through with the group buy. You can still get some until midnight tomorrow.

I will call my machinist to get these made and I will give you all a heads up on when they will ship.

Thanks!

I ordered 1 directly but I stated this is where I got the info
I hope it counted

Thanks Iggy,
I guess I will hold off since you got enough. Maybe if you have a round 2.

madd0c

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madd0c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Iggy,
I guess I will hold off since you got enough. Maybe if you have a round 2.

madd0c</div></div>

If you're interested in getting some, now is the time. I can't guarantee there will be another one.

Just got done installing mine. Rifle is a Remington 700 VS in 22-250. I love this thing. Thanks again Iggy.

PICT0402.jpg

PICT0401.jpg

Wow. I have to pay attention to the boards here!

Did anyone ever get a set of these on a McMillan? I've got a Savage 10FCP McMillan and I want to put a cheek piece on it. XLR's cheek piece looks awesome too!

Any other updates on these? Sure looks good on yours KMac!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good! Hopefully more people post up their results. </div></div>

i shipped mine off to manners and they are installing it when they speckout my t5

Finally got mine together.

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

Thanks Iggy. I like it very much. A lot better cheek weld than the Eagle stock pack.

John