• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Christensen MPR

L-Ray

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2014
New MPR 6.5 CM with a Leupold VX-5HD. Was doing the barrel break-in this morning. Got 10 shots done before it got too hot. Did 2 shots at 25 yds on another target to get it on paper at 100 yds. First shot at 100 was at the top, 2nd is at the upper right center after adjustment. over adjusted and the next 6 are below the center. Very pleased with the results. Center to center the last 6 were .53
Will work on the next 40 later this weekend.

I think Christensen arms makes killer barrels. I have a BA tactical and a Ca-10. Both shoot killer groups and seem to be very accurate with a lot of different ammo. All mine are 6.5creedmoor. Would love to get a 300 prc or 6.5 prc mpr.
Have you chronographed your bullets?
All my barrels got really high FPS.

No, I haven't. I need to buy one. :) I'm using Hornady Match 140 gr ammo. I have a couple of different boxes , Hornady Hunter ELD-X 143 and SST 129's that I'm going to test to see how they group while I'm breaking in the barrel.

I'll post more when I get the chance to work on the barrel break in the week.