• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New COVID Variant for 2022...same song...

How can they even tell what "variant" it is when they dont even have a test for it......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Meanwhile AUSTRALIA is locked down, but their "leaders" are all out partying it up with no masks....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

We had a brutal racist attack killing 6 injuring over 60 and all the MSM can talk about is how racist the KR verdict was....

We have the highest inflation rate in over 40 years....silence from the media🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If anyone here doesnt believed this wasnt planned out.....you're a fucking fool, idiot and a waste of oxygen.

Doc

Last edited:
This shit is never going to end
Masks
Theft of liberty/treasure
Forced “vaccinations”

Bracken didn’t call this shit but it sure is a mix of bracken and one of the rainbow six books

Bracken did call the Vegas shooting 100 percent tho

My boss sent me this back in August. He's not much for questioning or conspiracy stuff, but this made him WTF. The word above the dates translation is release (or launch) according Gtranslate.
Resized_Screenshot_20210805-232929_TikTok.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis
Good thing the sheeple don't need a jab for each variant. They'd give up the use of that arm, for sure...

Now I'm sure this will never be reported, and always censored, but what happens when us 'Pure Bloods' who have natural immunity don't get sick from the variants? At some point it's going to be obvious that getting the jab doomed you to getting the next jab that will fix the last jab.

Kinda like covid junkies, huh?

:unsure:

Global stock markets took a collective crap today over this new variant. I read a post elsewhere that so far 4 cases have been seen. I did not research to verify the numbers BUT let us say that the actual cases are 4000 - 10000. The entire world has been conditioned to shit it’s pants on something so inconsequential. Looks like the plan has worked.

Potatoe Joe is going to eat alot this year....crow.... seems to be the menu favorite.

Worst part about this new variant news is with the current administration it will give them an excuse to hold on to the emergency power they have. This will let them do what they want and will most likely hurt this country even more. It’s a shame having to watch this.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
And it goes on and on with no ending in sight.
This shit will end when WE end it, and not a minute before. We will never get an “all clear” from the power mongers, we will have to take the power back.
If you don't believe the Bible, your wake-up call is ..now. We are "the Last Generation" (the lifetime of those born 1948). Like it or not.

Wait for the rationalization for implementing mail- in ballots again: the democrat candidates' best friend

My wife works for a testing clinic that does rapid tests, antigen and etc. I am assuming due to thanksgiving, people were traveling and testing way more than usual as they were swamped with appointments. The past couple months the average positive rate was about 10-12% each day for about 120 tests each day. They had over 300 tests with a 20% positive rate in one day just before the holiday.

The commonality amongst them? They all claimed to have a "sinus infection" type symptoms and vaccinated. I have natural immunity from the OG vid and that was exactly a year ago now. They can keep their vaccines and I will keep my natural/non-tainted immune system. I am willing to bet these "variants" will keep enticing society to get vaccinated and push employers to mandate them "so we can get back to normal."

BTW...seems they have found some indications of this new variant in Israel, Hong Kong, and Belgium. But HEY let's shut down travel from South Africa, and US citizens can travel back to US. Let's start back the mantra of vaccines, boosters, mandates, ........I swear I was listening to one person on Bloomberg citing the play book verse by verse. All this "talk" while they still say we need two weeks to figure this new variant out. WTH?!?!

I'm at a loss. It's only going to breed levels of stupidity we thought were long gone.

Reactions: Mwalex
That happens all the time....folks deciding what the Market is reacting to. The Market reflects the mood of rich people and people manipulate The Mood with propaganda.

It's all bullshit, smoke, and mirrors now. The Market used to reflect the health of the economy but now it is just a tool to manipulate wealth.

VooDoo

My boss sent me this back in August. He's not much for questioning or conspiracy stuff, but this made him WTF. The word above the dates translation is release (or launch) according Gtranslate.View attachment 7748299

Doesn't look like anything to me. Notice how the dates are literally every month. There's no prediction or plan here. If the "pattern" is just every month, it's meaningless.

Reactions: Romeo458
It's stupid, is what it is.

Just had this convo with my wife.....how natural selection works.....what the vaccines will force......why the virus will never be defeated.

While asking us to "Follow the science" they violate the discoveries of the greatest thinkers of all time.

We are being asked to abandon the ideas of real scientists and political philosophers to follow the lead of tyrants and charlatans.

And in mass......we are.

How can they even tell what "variant" it is when they dont even have a test for it......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Meanwhile AUSTRALIA is locked down, but their "leaders" are all out partying it up with no masks....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

We had a brutal racist attack killing 6 injuring over 60 and all the MSM can talk about is how racist the KR verdict was....

We have the highest inflation rate in over 40 years....silence from the media🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If anyone here doesnt believed this wasnt planned out.....you're a fucking fool, idiot and a waste of oxygen.

Doc
I don't know where you get your information from I've been shooting more than 4 times a week for the last 3 months not locked down here anymore .
But I suspect that could change

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I don't know where you get your information from I've been shooting more than 4 times a week for the last 3 months not locked down here anymore .
So I guess all the videos on the internet along with news articles are all lying now...including our other members from Australia here.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They even stated themselves that the army is now moving covid patients into camps......

You're an idiot.....

Doc

@barneybdb seems to get around AU pretty well.

I think some "states" may not be playing the same game......yet.

Which state are you from?

Where does the Bible say this?
It doesn’t, those are his personal beliefs, based on Israel becoming a nation in 1948 and the average lifespan of 70 years given in The Old Testament. Couple this with Christ said “this generation shall not pass until” all of the prophesied things come to pass. Predatory “men of the cloth” (IOW, not genuine believers) have been using this for their own profit ever since those words were uttered. I’m not saying UKDSlayer is one of them, so don’t get that twisted.

While it is extremely significant that Israel is a country again, beyond that it is very tenuous at best to declare God’s timeline in all of this.

Scripture calls this time we are in as the last generation - the age of the church, which is a subset of the Time of the Gentiles. But the Age of the Church has been around since Pentecost, and will be present until the Church is raptured. It is in this context that the term “generation” is used within eschatology. “Generation” in biblical terms frequently has little to do with human generations as we think about them.

When you vaccinate into a pandemic you run a higher risk of creating worse variants or of using a crappy vaccine that creates antigenic escape.
Has creating worse variants with a vaccine happened with a virus in the past? I think I've heard this theory with bacteria, where we could potentially kill off the ones susceptible to anti-biotics and then only the non-susceptible ones would be left to reproduce, and antibiotics would no longer work, (although antibiotics still work so not sure if this theory is still held) but I couldn't think of a virus where this similar argument was made. My general understanding of viruses is that as time goes on, the new variants will be less deadly. Kind of like everything really, time causes things to break down and fail, short of work being put into them. I would think as new variants come out, they will be less of a concern than the previous variant, short of a virology lab releasing a variant they engineered of course.

Walked into the post office yesterday to drop off a package. B behind the counter said I needed a mask. Rolled eyes and walked out. Scheduled a home pick up for today. Easier than driving down to the PO, and cost them more money than me dropping it off. F them.

Has creating worse variants with a vaccine happened with a virus in the past? I think I've heard this theory with bacteria, where we could potentially kill off the ones susceptible to anti-biotics and then only the non-susceptible ones would be left to reproduce, and antibiotics would no longer work, (although antibiotics still work so not sure if this theory is still held) but I couldn't think of a virus where this similar argument was made. My general understanding of viruses is that as time goes on, the new variants will be less deadly. Kind of like everything really, time causes things to break down and fail, short of work being put into them. I would think as new variants come out, they will be less of a concern than the previous variant, short of a virology lab releasing a variant they engineered of course.

Google "Marek's disease chicken"

Reactions: Flyingbullseye