• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New edition to our lineup: JEC Customs!!!

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Just wanted to give the crew here on the 'Hide a quick notice that we are now offering JEC Customs gear. Many of you already know the Jason, the owner of JEC Customs, as he is well known among the shooting community for developing rock solid, practical gear to help you shoot better. In particular, JEC is known for their AR and Bolt Gun muzzle brakes, along with their TLD Mounts for 30mm, 34mm, and 35mm scope tubes. The TLD Mount incorporates a built-in level and a picatinny rail that allows for mounting a red dot sight on either sider (ie--works for both left & right handed shooters). Some new offerings are coming down the pike from them as well, with their Bipod Spikes with Boot Covers, D.O.P.E. Board and Foldout Levels expected within 2-4 weeks. The Foldout Level in particular is going to be a BIG hit, as the design allows for consistant readings after repeated mount/dismounts, and it folds in for protection during movement or while riding in a case.

Right now, the following items are available for immediate purchase/shipping (items still being added to the website daily):

--TLD Mounts, in 30mm, 34mm, and 35mm;
--AR Muzzle Brake;
--Picatinny Rails with QD Sling Attachment Point;
--Crush Washers, 1/2", 5/8";
--Shim Kits, 5/8";
--Bolt Gun Muzzle Brakes, BLACK ONLY, in .223, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, and .308 (sorry, stainless brakes are out of stock);

We are very excited for the opportunity Jason has given us in offering JEC Customs gear. While we are still learning the specs about their offerings, we have no doubt that their lineup will be well received among the shooting community here. Among the match shooters, Jason's gear is well known and deltaoutdoorsman.com looks forward to exposing other passionate shooters to their quality line of products. Here is a direct link to JEC Customs gear on our website:

Delta Outdoorsman (Powered by CubeCart) -- JEC CUSTOMS

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
TLD MOUNTS
tldmountMedium_zps28af470a.jpg

TLDMountonScopeCloseUp_zps26a59ebc.jpg

D.O.P.E. BOARD
dope_1Medium_zps117d151c.jpg

dope_3Medium_zps6eccab6f.jpg

dope_2Medium_zps87909c3b.jpg

AR COMP
ARComp_zpsc2b3fa9c.jpg

FOLD OUT LEVEL
jecmount_1_zps93c5bdbc.jpg

JEC BIPOD SPIKES & BOOT COVERS
jecspikes_zps32ad278f.jpg

jecspikecover_zpsb52c552b.jpg

The TLD is a gotta have, my Razor red dot is zeroed at 700 yards, being able to quickly find a target with the red dot and dropping my head down behind the scope at max power and my target being in view is fast and easy.

i cannot find that fold out level in that website
It isn't there yet. We're waiting on final specs and an availability date from JEC before it will be added to deltaoutdoorsman.com. Rest assured, when it is available, we'll let the crew here know loud & clear!!!

The TLD is a gotta have, my Razor red dot is zeroed at 700 yards, being able to quickly find a target with the red dot and dropping my head down behind the scope at max power and my target being in view is fast and easy.
never thought about using a red dot for that purpose. cool idea