• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New elr cartridge

badassgunworks

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
I figured it was time to start focusing on some of the smaller cartridges. Several years ago swamplord and myself Worked with John Pierce at Pierce engerneering to have the 800 series (wildcat ) actions made. We quickly became side tracked with the devlopment of the 20x action and cartridges it utilizes. But all allong i kept thinking about that 800 series bad ass action. So last week John and i started on the Warrior series cartridges. The warrior will harness both rebated and ultra rebated rim diamiters. ( lapua and cheytac rims customers choice ).The cartridge will be desined to maximize a custom box that we have devloped that is wyatts extend length but much wider as the cartridges will be considerable larger in diamiter then the cheytac and enabelr case but much shorter. The idea will be to create a package rifle mag feed with cheytac/ enabelr performance but has a finished rifle build in the 12 to 15 lb range. Below is a solid works drawing of what will soon become the next generation of our adventure . Reamers have been ordered and brass prototypes will be ordered next week. This one will be fast tracked but the amount of design work still ahead is still staggering

Attachments

• received_829848181263380.jpeg
    received_829848181263380.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 141
The warrior case has a h20 to case mouth of aprox. 150 grains in 338. Useable h20 138 grains. it will be in 338,358,375,408 a 358 version will be canada compliant.

Reactions: M77
358. Man after my own heart. I have a good wildcat which is performing well at long range. Love to see what you come up with.

358. Man after my own heart. I have a good wildcat which is performing well at long range. Love to see what you come up with.
It should push a . 358 347 grain bullet at or just above 3000 fps. Both badlands and cutting edge makes bullets for it.

Last edited:
I'm pushing their 340gr @ 3009 fps currently. 29". I'm changing to a 8.5twist, see how that goes.

I wanted to try badlands, but they stopped communication mid last year. Probably had to shut down for a while.

It should push a . 358 347 grain bullet at or just above 3000 fps. Both badlands and cutting edge makes bullets for it.
358 is cool.

I'm pushing their 340gr @ 3009 fps currently. 29". I'm changing to a 8.5twist, see how that goes.

I wanted to try badlands, but they stopped communication mid last year. Probably had to shut down for a while.
I’ve had no issues getting bullet from them.

They have not shut down it was a web sight issue. Reach out to them

Reactions: iceng and jasent
Case is about the same length as a 30-06 case but is larger on diamiter then the 585 aferican case the aferican case is .680 at web. but this is not a wild cat it is not formed from any known parent case it is new manufactored case design. Thats all i am willing to share at this point in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasent
Solid works useable h20 is 138 grains 148 to case mouth before fireformed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-090557_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-090557_Messenger.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: jasent