• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAP-10 Rail design. prototype's in!

New guards are approved, in production now. Will have 100 sets of parts including new guards in the next 2-3 weeks. So unless yours in assembled and getting ready to ship in the next 2-3 weeks yours will have the new guard.

Sneak Peek prior to blasting and anodizing

407922440.jpg

407922439.jpg

What are the odds of a 1/28 order getting this hand guard?

just saw this thread so late to the party.....

If you ever revise again, maybe you could work those side slots into a series of "X's" tying it to the precision rifle application. It would also separate your product further apart from other handguards.

Resurrecting an old thread to offer perspective on the final product.

I took delivery of my upper last week and the naysayers need not worry - it does what it's supposed to do. It also has good grip purchase with the rounded and stippled bottom piece. Mine happened to come with a Harris adapter installed at 6 o'clock, too.

I think it looks like a clean and solid piece. Almost slender appearing despite the overall size.

Resurrecting an old thread to offer perspective on the final product.

I took delivery of my upper last week and the naysayers need not worry - it does what it's supposed to do. It also has good grip purchase with the rounded and stippled bottom piece. Mine happened to come with a Harris adapter installed at 6 o'clock, too.

I think it looks like a clean and solid piece. Almost slender appearing despite the overall size.

What is the overall length of the GAP handguard from the receiver to the gas block? I am looking at replacing a POF handguard which is only 11" and the gas block sits too far out, since it is a 6.5cm converted to gas op

Mine is rifle length and appears to stand at 13.5"

Hope that helps.