• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAPrecision - Well Worth The Wait

High_Side16

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
Bay Area, California
Well it only took 7 months, but IMO was well worth the wait. Atleast in terms of looks, since I haven't taken it to the range yet.

Here's the specs;

Hospitaller Model
308 Win
Bartlein 22" Barrel
Surgeon 591 Action
Manners MCS-T5A Stock
Badger Mag
Badger Rings
Badger Brake

IMG_06172.jpg

IMG_06092.jpg

Re: New GAPrecision - Well Worth The Wait

That's fantastic. Did you have them skim bed the mini-chassis or use as is? Please post a range report as soon as you can. Enjoy

Very nice! Congrats! Yes, it's definately worth the wait. We can't wait for a range report. I'm sure ist's the standard GAP, bug holes where you aim. Where's your favorite place to shoot?

hey, where is the suppressor - oh yea, you are in California -
grin.gif
Just kidding - very nice rifle - I am jealous except for the suppressor thing

Very nice rifle, enjoy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Side16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well it only took 7 months, but IMO was well worth the wait. Atleast in terms of looks, since I haven't taken it to the range yet.

Here's the specs;

Hospitaller Model
308 Win
Bartlein 22" Barrel
Surgeon 591 Action
Manners MCS-T5A Stock
Badger Mag
Badger Rings
Badger Brake

IMG_06172.jpg

IMG_06092.jpg

</div></div>

Nice set up...But do they still call it a Hospitaller? The stock and barrel length are different from there normal build.

Looks great!

Lower that scope a bit, and it will be perfect.

Sharp stick. I really like the look of that stock on there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LarryB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's fantastic. Did you have them skim bed the mini-chassis or use as is? Please post a range report as soon as you can. Enjoy </div></div>

Larry, not sure about the skim bed, as I didn't request this. Although looking at it closely, it looks like the standard Badger M5 set-up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armada</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice! Congrats! Yes, it's definately worth the wait. We can't wait for a range report. I'm sure ist's the standard GAP, bug holes where you aim. Where's your favorite place to shoot?
</div></div>

Armada, thanks for compliment. I tyically shoot at Livermore Rod & Gun, Metcalf and Sac Valley. I see that you live in Livermore as well. Hell, we might be neighbors.

Im digging the Manner's stock.. gotta try one. GREAT BUILD

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I will definitely try and post a range report after this weekend.

LMAO about the suppressor comment. Believe me, I've lived in California all my life and I grow to hate it more everyday.

Beautiful setup! Congrats. I wonder how it shoots with the badger brake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulyosh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Range report after this weekend? Does that mean you're shooting the match? ;-) </div></div>

Hah! I'd like to, but no. I'll be busy breaking in the barrel and zeroing. I'm looking forward to the NCPPRC Clinic though. I see they posted the calendar for 2011. I'll be populating my Outlook Calendar for 2011 early this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Side16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armada</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice! Congrats! Yes, it's definately worth the wait. We can't wait for a range report. I'm sure ist's the standard GAP, bug holes where you aim. Where's your favorite place to shoot?
</div></div>

Armada, thanks for compliment. I tyically shoot at Livermore Rod & Gun, Metcalf and Sac Valley. I see that you live in Livermore as well. Hell, we might be neighbors. </div></div>

I usually go to Livermore Rod and Gun as well. I haven't been able to travel much to other ranges since my father passed and my mother is just hanging in there. But, hopefully, we can run into each other and meet. I live close to the Pine Street bar. You know, the dive bar in the middle of town. Please keep us posted on the range report and thanks very much for sharing.