• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from central TN

42pilot

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2018
St Johns FL
Hello to everyone from Pulaski TN. I have an RPR in 6.5CM with a Bartlein barrel, Timney trigger, Athlon Ares ETR, and a custom White Oak Armament upper in 6mm WOA (6.8 SPC necked down to 6mm) with a Krieger barrel, Bushnell Tactical Elite scope. I am fortunate enough to have a range on my property that goes out to 500 yards and is completely secluded. Both rifles are fitted with Silencerco Hybrid. I've been hand loading for a very long time, but am enjoying the renewed challenge of pushing me and my equipment. I love the information on this forum - thank you.

Welcome from Middle Georgia! Brother you are one fortunate pilot. Glad to hear you have awesome equipment and a place to fine tune and experiment with it. Enjoy the comraderie here and look forward to your posts here!

Reactions: 42pilot