• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Western NY

CPL521

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2020
Been lurking on here for quite a while now but looking to get a little more involved. Early 30's and breaking in a Bergara b14 hmr in 6.5 creed (if I can ever find somewhere consistent to shoot). Looking forward to learning more in the future!

Reactions: diverdon
Welcome, I'm just South of Buffalo in the snow belt.

Welcome to the Hide. I have a new Bergara B14 HMR as well, and while I have many, many shooting locations here near Taos, NM, I still need to have my “zero day” before I can get serious about long range shooting.

I'm in the snow belt as well. Let me know where you want to shoot. I got a place. Welcome.

Welcome, I'm just South of Buffalo in the snow belt.

Im up in the northtowns area. Most of my shooting has actually been down in the southtowns though on a coworkers property!

Welcome to the Hide. I have a new Bergara B14 HMR as well, and while I have many, many shooting locations here near Taos, NM, I still need to have my “zero day” before I can get serious about long range shooting.

I keep making changes to my scope and gun where I feel like I am zeroing every time I go out haha. But to your point, as a first time gun owner, I am really just trying to nail the fundamentals and my groups before anything

My club has a 250 yd max right now. Just came back from 1000yd in PA this weekend.
20200919_104053.jpg

Oh very nice! I am up in the Northtown area, and really just looking for a consistent place/club to shoot. The Alabama Swamps isn't cutting it haha.
Yeah. Been there years ago. Havent been back since.. PM me if you want info. I'm on the club membership committee. We're actually having our 250 league shoot this afternoon. Stop by if you wanna check it out.

Hey guys I'm from the Rochester area not to far from you, there are a few 200 yard ranges near me and i think there is a 700 or so yard range down in southern NY near the PA border that is associated with PRS. They are probably a bit of a drive for an after work evening shoot.