• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy in Lincoln, NE

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    Hello Everyone. I've been surfing this page for quite some time now, commenting here and there, mainly looking for info on a rifle to begin some long range shooting. I've ordered a Savage Model 12 F T/R in 308 Win. and I will be picking it up after work today. Talk about being stoked! I've got some glass on order. I ordered a Falcon Menace 5-25x50 FFP. A friend of mine has the 5-25x56 on his Rem. 700 and for the price, it's a nice piece of glass. It will probably be a couple weeks before I get it. In the mean time I've got a Vari-X III in 3.5-10x40 to use. I have the GG&G Heavy Duty Bipod already. I haven't reloaded anything for it yet, but I've got 100 pieces of RA 61 brass primed with Remington Large Rifle Primers ready to go. I've got 168 Sierra Match Kings, 155 Grain Sierra Matchkings and 155 Grain Match Burners on order. As for powder, I have IMR 4064 that I think I will start with.

There is so much info on this site! I can't wait to go out and try some of the things talked about here. Thanks to everyone for being helpful and providing the info!

Adam