• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing New Hunting Bullets Available

The target bullet that exploded was a jacketed bullet that I bought, not one of my target designs.

We have 210s in stock and I have material here to make about 50,000 more of everything

I would be happy to recommend a freebore for the 210s for our barrels. However, the 210 was designed around typical throat specs for magnum cartridges and it is a very tolerant design, our prefits run great with it.
Ok awesome that works good. 210 in a 300 win mag for hunting. And then might give those 198 a try for target

The 210s and 198s are the same for bearing surface and driving bands, those are a highly capable pair.

We have the bullets in stock and 30c blanks for prefits
Tenacity action. What speed did you guys see with 210 and 300 win mag h1000

9s, 8.5s, 8s and a 7
Perfect thank you very much for the added information do you think it's better to push your hunting bullets faster so they open up better or does it not matter just keep them above 1700 ft

Perfect thank you very much for the added information do you think it's better to push your hunting bullets faster so they open up better or does it not matter just keep them above 1700 ft
I would just suggest keeping them to 1700.
I've shot some stuff with them out of a 300BLK at subsonic and they still mash up the nose but they don't open as aggressively.

I would just suggest keeping them to 1700.
I've shot some stuff with them out of a 300BLK at subsonic and they still mash up the nose but they don't open as aggressively.
Awesome thats good to hear thank you

Do you have any recovered Bullets yet? Just want to see what they look like.

Before they went statewide non lead I've had much success with accubonds. Not the toughest bullets but sure as hell hit em hard.
Yeah they work good. Im guessing one day we will all be non lead so mine as well get ahead of game lol

Yeah they work good. Im guessing one day we will all be non lead so mine as well get ahead of game lol

Yes smart to plan ahead. Last year when the stateside ban hit, many people who didn't prepare were scrambling and some ended up with no ammo. Especially with the strict ammo purchasing laws to add.

Yes smart to plan ahead. Last year when the stateside ban hit, many people who didn't prepare were scrambling and some ended up with no ammo. Especially with the strict ammo purchasing laws to add.
Yeah i think its going to happen soon everywhere lol

I have the 122 cayuga's and they look promising so far in my 6.5 creedmoor and initial groups have been better than the 127lrx's I've been using. If PVA is going to have another barrel and bullet sale, I'll order a 308 barrel and pick up some of the lighter options and try those out as well.

As of now, wuflu is screwing me out of work until at least next fall and is stopping the progression of me moving forward in school so I'll have more time to hunt harder this year and will likely get a deer, black bear, and pig tags and hopefully have some reports of the Cayuga's on game.

Do you have any recovered Bullets yet? Just want to see what they look like.
Only what I posted above really. The 300blk test was impromptu and I didnt have a phone with me.

We had good performance in white oak with 6mm 101s from a 6BR at point blank.

All the game animal tests have been total pass thrus

So the 284 show needing a 1:9 twist barrel but most factory 7 mags are 1:9.25-1:9.5. Can these stabilize the 151 cayuga hunts?

So the 284 show needing a 1:9 twist barrel but most factory 7 mags are 1:9.25-1:9.5. Can these stabilize the 151 cayuga hunts?
Depends where you are shooting them. Speed helps but DA is the real king. In Fairbanks during January I would say no. In Wyoming at 5000ft ASL... very likely yes.

Unfortunately it is hard to know for sure without trying them and I dont have those twist 7mm barrels.

Been really liking the 122 cayugas so far...

Really one of the easiest Bullets to find a load for. Will use them next month for a sheep and possibly bear hunt. Will report back if all goes well.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Been really liking the 122 cayugas so far...

Really one of the easiest Bullets to find a load for. Will use them next month for a sheep and possibly bear hunt. Will report back if all goes well.
Have you had good luck with bc numbers being true?

Reactions: lunatic209
So my emerging plan with the new 6mm Flatlines is as follows:

20" 6mm AR barrel in a precision AR15 platform
95gr Flatline (0.61ish G1 BC)

Per some analysis and discussion, think the MV might be in the 2950 to 3000fps range. That is a mighty flat and hard hitting offering out to and beyond 1000.

Yotes and ground hogs on my farm are officially on notice!!!!

Reactions: SPAK
Here’s what I found in the dirt

Attachments

• AF46E9DE-3946-4641-96AF-D8CD671F17A2.jpeg
    AF46E9DE-3946-4641-96AF-D8CD671F17A2.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 4D9F5FE1-0F1F-44B3-B550-78F5D9FF9F60.jpeg
    4D9F5FE1-0F1F-44B3-B550-78F5D9FF9F60.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 101
It’s hard to say. I need to find a coyote to hammer I think. Weighed 158gr from 170. In my 28 nosler going 3100. I think I’ll take it to distance to see what bc I get. I have a 1:7 twist, so we’ll see what going on. Going to do the 185 cutting edge lazer also

It’s hard to say. I need to find a coyote to hammer I think. Weighed 158gr from 170. In my 28 nosler going 3100. I think I’ll take it to distance to see what bc I get. I have a 1:7 twist, so we’ll see what going on. Going to do the 185 cutting edge lazer also
To me that was alittle scary how they bent. What is the length difference between those and a new bullet? Yeah that would be great to find out. Isnt that alittle slow for the 28 with 170?

The cutting edge seem to be single fed from my research. What about hammers?

Yes but with the alleged bc I don’t think I care. I have a wyatts extended box so the 185 won’t be single fed in my rifle.

Yes but with the alleged bc I don’t think I care. I have a wyatts extended box so the 185 won’t be single fed in my rifle.
Thats nice. I have cip mags and still to long. The bc is great on the pva let me know how it holds up

I love it. The first barrel shot great. I was shooting the 180 eldms. Haven’t got to shoot since I last posted. Waiting for the 185s to get here.

I love it. The first barrel shot great. I was shooting the 180 eldms. Haven’t got to shoot since I last posted. Waiting for the 185s to get here.
Hows barrel life? And what powder? Might be fun to push a bullet really fast haha

I never shot out my other barrel but everyone claims I was close. I had over 600. I was running 82Gr of n570 At 3,200 with a 26” barrel. It slowed down last season to 3150. Still shot one hole at 100 and it was impressive beyond 1,000

I never shot out my other barrel but everyone claims I was close. I had over 600. I was running 82Gr of n570 At 3,200 with a 26” barrel. It slowed down last season to 3150. Still shot one hole at 100 and it was impressive beyond 1,000
Have you ever tried h1000?

Not really. I have some. I Might play with it when the 185s get here. But I know it won’t give the velocities of n570. I have some n565 too

Not really. I have some. I Might play with it when the 185s get here. But I know it won’t give the velocities of n570. I have some n565 too
I have alot of h1000 thats what i shoot now but i figured that the speed would be slower

Unfortunately not. Been shuffling some scopes.