• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new jersey

hate to put a Kennedy in here , but this is true now as it was then

View attachment 6994828

JFK gets me really conflicted...
He was a Democrat...
He did leave some freedom loving Cubans to get slaughtered by communists....

Then you look at a lot of his positions on things and you are like??? If someone said this today I'm pretty sure they would be classified as way too right wing and conservative for even the Republicans to accept.

Just goes to show how times have changed and we pretty much have choices of Hard Communists or middle of the road, maybe a little communism isn't bad for politicians to vote for.

AJ, I like you. You are a smart guy, but sometimes you say some really stupid shit.... lmao

I have unfriended half my dam relatives as I view them as total communist Yankee ratards. Including the cops and lawyers in the fam. As things progress my footprint as well as most on here will shrink.

Reactions: Bender
I get it though. I hate cops who enforce this unconstitutional shit. But not all of them would, yes there are lots of fence riders who would do whatever to keep a job. More than I’d like to admit. But not all cops are bad, and writing of cops simply because they are cops is sophomoric at best. If, no, when shit goes sideways, we will all need good men on the inside as well.

But I’m still going to buy ammo.

Any reason they keep showing pics of 30 rd mags when NJ had a 15 rd max prior to the law coming into effect?

Interesting. They already had a 15-round max in place but that wan't good enough? So far I haven't put much stock into the theory that these communists have a long-range plan of gradually degrading rights, but it's hard not to think that's what is going on.

As for the picture, surely you don't expect a "journalist" to know what picture they are using!

That or the article is better if we can tie in the magazines to an evil, fully-semi-automatic killing machine like the AR-15 that militaries all over the world use. The AR-15 that goes off by itself and turns owners into crazed maniacs looking for schools or night-clubs to decimate. Capable of shooting 2000 bullets per minute with a bullet designed to tumble, explode, and tear off limbs on impact.

Last edited:
stupid or logical, you make the call.

Although I respect and support law enforcement, I am also very wary of them too because a lot of recent events involve abuse of power and neglect of Constitutional rights.

Bottom line is, cops are human beings first, cops second...With all the human faults and natures that all humans have. When the time comes to choose between advancing their own careers by backstabbing their "friends", or risk losing a major raise/promotion and being a sensible good guy, a lot of folks WILL choose option 1.

There is a certain percentage of those who actually do stand on our side and those often say they will simply resign from the force and leave when the orders come down to confiscate guns. But they are very few. The majority will comply, carry out the orders and look out for themselves first and foremost, even if deep inside they disagree with the new laws. But as long as they remain in uniform, they will never dare to speak out or object amongst their peers and commanders, who can make life very miserable for them if they offend them.

From my observations, for those folks who have cop friends and often go around bragging to other people about such, these friendships are 'fair-weather friendships'. As long as nothing major is going on, these people and their uniformed friends can go strutting around, laughing, maybe even have a few beers. But once the wind changes, I can safely assume almost all of these cops will value money and career far more than their 'friendship' with a civvie.

Last edited:
I hope they stand their ground. No matter what happens.
This..

This is as unconstitutional as it gets. Stupid Fucktard Libs! Another NE Shithole tries to impose crap legislation. The thing is MOST law enforcement sides with all of us legal gun owners. They know that it would be a HUGE Risk to their well being if they were instructed to go house to house. I believe that most would stand the fuck down if instructed to do so.

Respect for the rule of law has become pointless. This is not unintentional. It's exactly what the Commies want to see happening.

Commies gonna Commie.

Greg