• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Lancer 308 lower and upper reciever New pics added !!

toyotatrdt

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2007
Allentown,PA
specs to come soon

Attachments

• L30ISO.jpg
    L30ISO.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17
  • L30left.jpg
    L30left.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
  • l30right.jpg
    l30right.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Nice. I got to finger fuck a few Lancers and shoot one at Woody's Designated Marksman Match back in the spring and the fit, finish, accuracy, and quality really impressed me. Im even using one of the extra long hangduards on a build currently. I really like the large frame design they have going. Looks to me like a monolithic upper with built in cant to the top rail, but I might be seeing things.

Lancer has really been stepping up, both in terms of new offerings like this large-frame receiver set, as well as their entire line of parts/accessories and mags. I'm really looking forward to their upcoming .308 DPMS/KAC pattern mags. The prototypes look damned impressive and should really give "other" competitors in the marketplace with similar offerings a run for their money if they can keep the prices on them comparable...I'm sure the high quality and durability will be there based on their other offerings/mags.

I had my heart set on one of the prize table rifles at Woodys match, but breaking my bolt knob off cost us the match. I probably would have sold my JP CTR02 and used the Lancer for 3 gun. Very nice rifles, and mags too.

6 models as of now

Long range tactical- 24" stainless steel, heavy contour
Designated marksman rifle-20 " heavy contour, fluted, threaded
modern battle rifle- 18" steel barrel
short modern battle rifle- 14.5"-12.5" sbr
hunting rifle- 16" camo dipped
Light heavy metal rifle- 18" stainless steel medium contour

looks cool, dpms radiused upper/lower? any plans to go with a Knights/LMT/MEGA/Armalite/Ruger/LT angled design? only ask as the companies that put out angled dont have alot of options for spare uppers if desired

none the less looks nice

Nice! The first post pics looks like their 308 mag and a carbon fiber version of the EFX-A1 stock?

I asked everyone of them at Woody's where their 308 mag was, they could put a hurting on a pmag.

Stop by booth 7511 macro polo room at shot show to see all our new products

Any ETA on that buttstock as an individual part? I know you had it at Last SHOT but it was never made available to the public. Seems like you guys are selling it with complete builds.

Heres some new pics and a test target.

LTR-model
24 inch bartlein barrel .308 1-11.25 twist,***
Full length 20 moa top rail
19 inch handguard
SLR adjustable gas block
RCA bolt and carrier
KFS buttstock ( adjustable)
Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip
Geissele 2 stage national match trigger
Lancer Viper brake
Tactical, left cutout, right cutout magwell choice
Rainier raptor charging handle
20 round Translucent smoke magazine
*** LTR model only, 6.5 creedmoor barrel option 1-8 twist, with Lancer 6.5 Viper brake.

Attachments

• ltr pic 1.jpg
    ltr pic 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
  • ltr pic 2.jpg
    ltr pic 2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 308 bartlien 100 yrds handloads 175 smk group size .jpg
    308 bartlien 100 yrds handloads 175 smk group size .jpg
    386 KB · Views: 17
Anyone else thinking of what a PROOF RESEARCH barrel would be like with that Lancer setup???

could be a new lightweight Champ??

Lancer makes some good stuff, I've worked with the other divisions on numerous occasions and gotten to see the small arms build shop, great guys to work with. Here's my 5.56.IMG_20141002_124423_307 (1280x720).jpg

the Ltr rifle and build kit come with a 20 moa rail that is scalloped for the bell on a 56 mm scope

the heavy metal and the mbr have a 0 moa rail and a front rail for a iron sight setup

Last edited: