• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Loader Looking for a 1-1 if in North Jersey

mikey_golds

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2019
First post I vowed to myself with Covid plus these riots I would never get bit in the ass by ammo price gauging again. So I took some bonus money and invested in equipment, manuals components. Read the entire Lyman 49th and Hornandy 10th Editions cover to cover but I yearn for more knowledge if anyone is in New Jersey and wants to give a young buck a lesson (turn me into a jedi reloader) it would be much appreciated. Compensation in booze or dry aged steaks.

Where in north jerz are you? I also learning the ins and outs but I do all of my shooting in PA.

Do you have a local range? Curious where you shoot as this hobby isn't that popular around here :)

Where in north jerz are you? I also learning the ins and outs but I do all of my shooting in PA.

Do you have a local range? Curious where you shoot as this hobby isn't that popular around here :)
Ill PM you