• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New M-BRACE Scope Mount $279 from American Rifle Company

Is anyones level off? I leveled my scope using a SAC level and a plumb line, and I double and triple checked it on my RRS tripod and a send it level. I can get all three to match up and the ARC level is still off.

Not a big deal but I figured I would check before it goes in the trash.
Just installed my mount and checked and mine matches a level across top of action. Id recommend maybe reaching out to them see what they say before "throwing it in the trash".

Reactions: JohnCarter17
Is anyone running a red dot using the pic rail bridge? If so, post a pic. My worry is the possibility of the red dot being too high.

Question for those with 90° bolt rifles, if you have the mount cantilevered off the back of the action, does the serrated mounting area interfere with your bolt or hand? I'm currently running a ZC527 in a SPUHR mount, but I'd like to be able to have the scope a little closer to my eye but I can't get anymore rearward adjustment out of my SPUHR.

Question for those with 90° bolt rifles, if you have the mount cantilevered off the back of the action, does the serrated mounting area interfere with your bolt or hand? I'm currently running a ZC527 in a SPUHR mount, but I'd like to be able to have the scope a little closer to my eye but I can't get anymore rearward adjustment out of my SPUHR.
I'd say yes, it would probably pinch you.
Can you shorten your LOP instead?

Yes, the serrated portion of the Mbrace mount will interfere with a 90 degree bolt throw if you have it too far to the rear (at least it does on my Impact).

However, I can still get it set up the same as my Spuhr with a 527 that is mounted with the bubble level hanging off the back of the action.

Reactions: Free.Range.Canuck
Yes, the serrated portion of the Mbrace mount will interfere with a 90 degree bolt throw if you have it too far to the rear (at least it does on my Impact).

However, I can still get it set up the same as my Spuhr with a 527 that is mounted with the bubble level hanging off the back of the action.
Thanks, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I really only need my scope that one extra slot back, and can't stand having my spuhr dangling off the back of my action.

Thanks, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I really only need my scope that one extra slot back, and can't stand having my spuhr dangling off the back of my action.

I posted a picture of my setup earlier in the thread; this is pushing the scope and mount as far back as possible without the bolt handle interfering with the serrated portion.

Really liking my ARC Mbrace with my ZCO. It’s a really good alternative to the Spuhr mount. If you don’t need all of the attachment options with a Spuhr, I’d highly recommend it.

View attachment 7785218

Reactions: nrspence
I got impatient. This is a 22.5 degree Midwest industries T1 mount + A Shield adapter plate for the Leupold Delta Point. That way I could run either. A Straight mount would work since the ARC pick rail sticks out a ways.

A 45 might actually hang it to far out the side for my liking.

IMG_6745.jpg
IMG_6746.jpg

Reactions: JohnCarter17
I got impatient. This is a 22.5 degree Midwest industries T1 mount + A Shield adapter plate for the Leupold Delta Point. That way I could run either. A Straight mount would work since the ARC pick rail sticks out a ways.

A 45 might actually hang it to far out the side for my liking.

View attachment 7800903 View attachment 7800904

Ummmm, might be obvious, but your red dot is on backwards.

Ummmm, might be obvious, but your red dot is on backwards.
Yeah I just got the adapter plate and was dicking around with where to mount it. Nothing permanent yet.

Unfortunately I'll be tearing the gun apart tomorrow & pulling this POS Odin barrel off to swap for a Rainier ultra match. Not looking forward to it as I have a full wrap of .001 SS shim stock on the extension & this is a monolithic upper.

It's on right for the other 2 options.

Forward low might make sense for actually shooting short range with it, never going to happen. This is a 16lb AR.

High left, although non traditional is actually were I'm going to try it. Throwing it on a GC bag in a few positions I'm going to try using my left eye on the dot as I settle down right eye in scope if that makes sense. Might not work worth shit. If so the Delta Point will end up on a lighter AR or a Glock. That right there is kind of a plus for using this MI mount, options.
I also think the bridge mount would put the Red dot to high.

So anyone that's right handed try running a red dot on the left side for PRS style shooting?
It just seems a little more intuitive for me. I shoot both eyes open anyway.

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

The Mk5 3.6-18 is pretty easy to get behind & I'm typically 10-12x for most <700y local matches. Juice may not be worth it.

My only gripe with the M-Brace is the level. Wish it stuck out a 1/4" further. If mounted on the front it's half hidden by the parallax & my eye's no longer focus up close like they use to.

The DP may end up finding it's home here.

IMG_6751.jpg

Just bought a 7-35x56 NF, so why not have a mount to match…😆I ordered the 1.26 height 34mm 0moa…here’s to hoping it ships fast and I’m able to get a bridge for the red dot soon 🤞

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I have had my m-brace for two weeks now. 1.5(38mm) height and 34mm tube, 10moa. Absolutely awesome mount, and I have spuhr's, mpa, and eratac multi-cant. The level is my favorite I've seen. The no twist of scope mounting and the single bolt clamps really make setup a breeze. I've got it on a 338lm with a Kahles k25 and it so far seems perfect. I love the ability to see the level so easily. The only thing I'd like to see in the future would be a 34mm height and a version with a little wider spread of the rings for scopes with longer main tubes. Other than that, great job on this mount. I recommend this to anyone.
Anyone know if this point will be addressed with the request of a wider spread? I kinda need this as well

Is anyone running a red dot using the pic rail bridge? If so, post a pic. My worry is the possibility of the red dot being too high.

Interested in the same thing or a red dot specific mounting option.

So far I’m liking the 22.5 MI mount on the left side.
Left eye puts me on target, on the way into cheek weld. About 1” movement from left eye dot to right eye reticle & ideal cheek weld.
It’s a bit different, but the more I practice it the more I like it. Not to high & minimal movement.

Dot on 400y steel between backers.

4A9AF973-4439-45C7-BCB4-6CC7D3FCAECB.jpeg
D4AF7218-069E-4D23-B2B4-B42D4A884667.jpeg
CCEACC7A-0093-4A08-A3EB-0E9C516B3FBC.jpeg

I think you have just a little bit more room to add gear to your scope ;) (Dont mind me just a poor, drooling)

I'm just sitting here looking at my scope, trying to figure out how to mount a beer bottle opener on it... cuz u never know..

@357Max that's a sweet setup on the offset mount. Are you running standard pic or the aim point micro version? Which red dot? Is is wearing a pic adapter? I've pondered using one of these to help acquire natural point of aim prior to getting behind the scope.

@357Max that's a sweet setup on the offset mount. Are you running standard pic or the aim point micro version? Which red dot? Is is wearing a pic adapter? I've pondered using one of these to help acquire natural point of aim prior to getting behind the scope.
I've got the ARC M-Brace pic rail, a 22.5 degree Midwest industries T1 mount + A Shield adapter plate for the Leupold Delta Point Pro. The plate is about 1/8" thick & if removed a T1 would bolt straight on.
The Delta Point Pro is a 2.5 moa dot.

Shield adapter plate part # for T1 - Delta Point.
IMG_6915.JPG

1651635144899.png

Last edited:
They're on the list. Just need to get through the list. Mule deer hunting in Montana is also on the list, and that getting done this week.

Ted

Looking for a new mount and was curious how people are mounting a Send IT and a data card holder off the same side of the M-Brace. Anyone have any pictures?

I run my send it out front of the mbrace on the action pic rail, hawkhill dope card in same place. The lrf mount would work for both applications if there is no real estate left after you mount the M-brace. Side pic rail that interfaces the mbrace will also provide a place for your sendit.

I run my send it out front of the mbrace on the action pic rail, hawkhill dope card in same place. The lrf mount would work for both applications if there is no real estate left after you mount the M-brace. Side pic rail that interfaces the mbrace will also provide a place for your sendit.

Excellent, if you get the chance to snag a picture I wouldn't mind seeing the "view" from behind the optic. No worries if you can't though.

Excellent, if you get the chance to snag a picture I wouldn't mind seeing the "view" from behind the optic. No worries if you can't though.
I can do that. I run dope on right side, sendit on left. I shoot both eyes open and a big dope card in left peripheral messes with me.

I only saw one post addressing the bubble level locations. If I put the level on the rear serrations I can see the level but it’s not comfortable. It’s too much of a hard angle and too close to me. If I put it on the front serrations my scope turret totally covers the whole level. The LRF bridge would give me the perfect position for the level but I don’t want to add the weight and have more stuff on the rifle that I really don’t need. Seems like I just need a piece that will elevate the level a couple inches. Calling folks with a 3d printer to make one lol.

I tried making a mount myself out of aluminum but I just have to tools to make the serrations. They seem to be 1.5 metric thread pitch. That pitch on my thread gauge fits the serrations perfect.

I picked up another for an incoming Arken EP5 5-25x56 in 34mm. I decided to go with a 30MOA and realized after the fact I am already running a 20MOA scope rail on my TL3. Might be overkill for a 6.5CR but I can always replace the 20MOA rail with a zero.

Any chance we see a cantilever product from ARC anytime soon? I’m so spoiled on my bolt guns now it’s making me dread using any other mount type on a new gas gun build…

Any chance we see a cantilever product from ARC anytime soon? I’m so spoiled on my bolt guns now it’s making me dread using any other mount type on a new gas gun build…
The chances are very low.

I talked to Ted last year. He wasn't a fan of the long(er) cantilevers on ARs because of design/structural reasons. But he did acknowledge the thriving market. He would like to do them, but he was so busy he didn't have the time to devote to it. As it is, we are still waiting on some of the M-Brace accessories (offset RD mount).

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRed308

I talked to Ted last year. He wasn't a fan of the long cantilevers on ARs because of design/structural reasons. But he did acknowledge the thriving market. He would like to do them, but he was so busy he didn't have the time to devote to it. As it is, we are still waiting on some of the M-Brace accessories (offset RD mount).
I gotcha. I’m building a large frame AR, so I may just try the M-BRACE anyway.

I talked to Ted last year. He wasn't a fan of the long cantilevers on ARs because of design/structural reasons. But he did acknowledge the thriving market. He would like to do them, but he was so busy he didn't have the time to devote to it. As it is, we are still waiting on some of the M-Brace accessories (offset RD mount).

Eager for some offset accessories

So I wound up getting the M-Brace for my AR-10 build, has anyone tried a red dot on the bridge yet? Also worried about it being too high. A 4-32 NX8 will be riding in the mount.

For you guys running MK5HD's on a typical comp set up (m24/mtu/etc) are you using the 1.26 or 1.5? I have a dumb face and even low rings tend to max out the comb elevation on my stocks so I'm really hoping the 1.26 will work..

1.26 will work. I've been running my mk5hd 5-25 in 1.25" ARC rings on heavy contour barrels for a few years. Just recently started running 1.5" I run a jaw weld on a low comb height though, keep the rifle as close to centerline of my body as possible for recoil management.