• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s new man cave almost done

chaser_2332

Team copper creek
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
Campbellsville ky
this is my tv/bar room on the other side of the basement from the gunroom. i have been really lazy on this project for a while and finally got in the mood to finish it. It's almost done just need to hang the tv, and find a nice tap to put threw the wall above the bar. sorry for the bad pics wifes cam sucks.
basement040.jpg

basement044.jpg

basement042.jpg

basement039.jpg

basement038.jpg

basement037.jpg

Re: new man cave almost done

waiting to be hung up!!! just havnt gotten that far... need to get a swing mount for it.

I'm on my way to the beer store an ill run to the movie store and rent Road House.... Run up stairs and grab the flat screen!!! ETA 23 minutes...
Looks ok for 2 years worth of work!! Ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KyDmax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm on my way to the beer store an ill run to the movie store and rent Road House.... Run up stairs and grab the flat screen!!! ETA 23 minutes...
Looks ok for 2 years worth of work!! Ha </div></div>

dont come over if you dont bring "frank"

That needs a TV and stocked bar. Youre well on your way.

Gonna have a beer mug rack behind the bar with all my regular buds names etched in the glass, a kegerator is going behind the wall beside the bar with a tap coming out by the light switch right over the bar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chaser_2332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">waiting to be hung up!!! just havnt gotten that far... need to get a <span style="color: #FF0000">stripper pole</span> for it.</div></div>
Fixed it for you.
wink.gif

I would ditch the flat screen throw up a 110inch motorized screen and projector. You won't have to squint from the bar. Cost you about the same as a flat screen, not counting the audio.

Very, very nice, to have that out side the gun room. How ever long it has take. NICE JOB.

I am just drywalling mine, and I must say, you have given me a lot to shoot for.
Looks good......