• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Mark VII press. Automation awesomeness

Would this unit do as good of job as my single stage process for precision long range shooting? I just started a thread about stepping up from high end single stage equipment to an automated process for faster speeds but don't want to give up the quality of my loads.

Would this unit do as good of job as my single stage process for precision long range shooting? I just started a thread about stepping up from high end single stage equipment to an automated process for faster speeds but don't want to give up the quality of my loads.
My gut tells me yes it can. But someone has to try it……

With the servo motor operation, and the ability to control each one with software, seems like it would be capable of some pretty good ammo. Not sure about the powder charging though, that would be the only thing that would have to be tested and proven I guess? I'm not familiar with any progressive much less an auto but this one sure looks cool and once I see some actual testing in the wild with it, I will be getting one of these babies. It will be just in time to go into my new dedicated reloading room.