• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Member and Tube gun build

Geddy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Hello from Colorado. Here is my Eliseo tube gun that I just finished up.
Eliseo RTS chassis
Brux 26" fluted barrel 1 in 8.5 twist chambered in 6.5mm CM
Remington 700 SA
Eliseo HD bipod
Nightforce 5.5-22x56mm MOAR reticle MOA

So far, it shoots the 140gr Amax factory loads just fine
DSCN1368.JPGDSCN1388.JPG

I enjoyed the photos of your build including the target. I'm having a RTM built configured like your RTS. Did you shoot that target off of the bipod?

Any comments about the rifles "feel", ergonomics, ect would be appreciated.

Hi Geddy! I have always wanted to see an Eliseo tube gun - heard nothing but good things about them!
PS - if you are able to, there should be a match this saturday at CRC. Come on down if you can!

I haven't weight it yet. Feels around 12-14 pounds to me. The group was shot off of the bipod, sand bad for rear support. This is how it performed today at 200 yards using the same factory ammo. I am very pleased with this build so far.
200.jpg

I enjoyed the photos of your build including the target. I'm having a RTM built configured like your RTS. Did you shoot that target off of the bipod?

Any comments about the rifles "feel", ergonomics, ect would be appreciated.

I have never had the ability to adjust a chassis system like this. It has better ergonomics than a AR platform plus the accuracy of a bolt gun. Eliseo did a fine job on this.