• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from Indiana

ImGomer

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2021
Indianapolis
What’s going on guys. Been lurking the form for years and finally got around to throwing together a 6.5CM Gassed build to shoot far.

In the Hamilton county area and shoot up at Atlanta Conservation quite a bit but the 50 meters is getting old and unfortunately my family land is now “in” Zionsville and the fruity neighbors don’t appreciate me shooting (even suppressed...). So I’m looking for a new place around Indianapolis to shoot. I have a lot of Milsurps from weird stuff like a full length Krag to modern stuff like a few sets of Gen 3 Night Vision with full power lasers. Willing to share if you know anyone with an abundance of land🤣😅

I also stipple and do Cerakote as a hobby.

I’m medically retired Army and was blessed to spend 3 of my 5 years in a Sniper Section (never went to the school house though so I don’t hold the distinction) and really miss the feeling of having first time shooters ring 1000 yards (oh and AATW). I’m hoping to refresh my self with some of the posts here and hopefully find who in the area has a similar hobby.

Thanks for all the incredible data and knowledge y'all are sharing. Really helps justify my insane purchases 🤣😅

Reactions: Jake8s
Welcome to the Hide bro it is a great place to learn about shooting and to share your knowledge.

Reactions: ImGomer