• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new member from Ireland

cushcam

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2013
Ireland
hey guys, i'm new to the forum and i have to say i'm impressed with the volume of useful information and interesting topics available on this forum and i look forward to processing as much of it as i can. i've been shooting with years but have only recently gotten into longish range shooting, mainly varminting with some target work. here's a picture of my rig, it's a budget build so far but i intend the next upgrades for it to be an aics ax chassis and an atlas bipod :D

c2ea4617-e3ec-487f-abf5-afad3d6b475d.jpg

31c5ed0c-590c-41ab-a1ef-3330a3101d52.jpg

Welcome! Nice rig and kill. In IRE can you just buy a silencer or do you have to deal with the same sort of crappola we do in the states?

Welcome! Nice rig and kill. In IRE can you just buy a silencer or do you have to deal with the same sort of crappola we do in the states?
You just get it marked on your licence that you will be using a suppresor,(for free) and can buy them across the counter,no serial numbers on suppressors here

Ah, no suppressor forms/approvals and a few Beamish stouts after plugging a few vermin. Cheers to you!

cushcam, welcome to the forum! Noob myself, from SoCal. Not as inviting sounding as Ireland, I gotta admit though I've always been intrigued about Ireland for whatever reason. I'd love to visit some time but I haven't even been to many of our own States. Alas, some are greater than others :(

And nice rifle and hardware... don't think it's "less than". :)

cushcam, welcome to the forum! Noob myself, from SoCal. Not as inviting sounding as Ireland, I gotta admit though I've always been intrigued about Ireland for whatever reason. I'd love to visit some time but I haven't even been to many of our own States. Alas, some are greater than others :(

And nice rifle and hardware... don't think it's "less than". :)
thanks dude, Ireland isn't as inviting as it sounds. the gun laws here are very strict and a pain in the ass to be honest, not like the good ole U.S of A