• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Multicam mesh Tactical Concealment Ghillies

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
We got our hands on some of Crye Precision's new Multicam mesh and were really pleased with it's performance. So, we decided to offer variations of our popular Viper and Cobra in the mesh.

The material cost is a bit steep, but for those willing to pay a little more, you gain not only the benefits of Multicam, but the breathability of high quality mesh.

We are now accepting pre-orders. Wait time is approximately 2-3 weeks from time of order.

Pricing for Multicam mesh based garments is as follows:

Viper - $294
Viper Add-On Drape - $99
Cobra (w/ removable hood, tight paracord grid, ability to accept optional sniper sleeves) - $279
Super Cobra (basic garment, sewn-in hood, wide paracord grid, not upgradable) - $169
Add-On Sleeves (attach to Cobra only) - $99

Orders must be called in at this time (480-704-1333). Let us know you are a Sniper's Hide member when ordering and receive 10% off the price!

Picture details:

Pics 1-3 show a Super Cobra with a wide paracord grid.

Pics 4-7 are a Viper alone and with the Add-On Drape. Keep in mind that the Drape was not washed or broken in yet, so it looks a bit stiff still. The mesh drape can also be trimmed around the edges to make it blend even better.

Re: New Multicam mesh Tactical Concealment Ghillies

Quick question, been wondering about this for a while. It is about the Super Cobra SC-2. In this pic it is just the Cobra correct? http://www30.instantestore.net/merchant6146/prod_images_blowup/SuperCobra_SC-2a_CB.jpg
And in this pic it has some sort of clip on buckle fastened pants which I have always wondered if someone did something like that http://www30.instantestore.net/merchant6146/prod_images_blowup/SuperCobra_SC-2_CB.jpg
Thanks, ADT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great. blend very well. </div></div>
I got to see this new Multicam mesh cobra a few weeks ago and I must say its the shit!
For anyone looking for a ghillie, Tactical Concealment is the way to go, high quality shit and 100% American!

Nice, thanks for the pics, cant wait to get mine veg'd up for this yrs hunting season!!!

Any comparison in terms of strength and durability (resistance to wear, rips, etc when rubbing against brush, earth, etc) between the multicam mesh material and the regular Crye multicam fabric in the ROID cobra hood?

The hoods pictured look great, by the way. I was going to get a ROID cobra hood, but may just get one of these instead.

Thanks much.

Ken

thanks guys! the mesh is pretty tightly weaved and is more durable than the mesh we currently use on our hood side panels and the backs of the Mamba suits. That mesh has held up beautifully through use by both sniper school students, as well as active snipers.

to compare it to the crye fabric used on the roid cobras, i'd put it as durable, but slightly heavier.

Stop making things I want to buy! Please.... You're hurting me man

OH-SWEET
Well there goes gett'n off on the cheap side by buyin the Viper Ultra-lite....

Thanx GUYS.. I meant it, THANX.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quick question, been wondering about this for a while. It is about the Super Cobra SC-2. In this pic it is just the Cobra correct? http://www30.instantestore.net/merchant6146/prod_images_blowup/SuperCobra_SC-2a_CB.jpg
And in this pic it has some sort of clip on buckle fastened pants which I have always wondered if someone did something like that http://www30.instantestore.net/merchant6146/prod_images_blowup/SuperCobra_SC-2_CB.jpg
Thanks, ADT. </div></div>

hey adt, sorry i missed this question. the pics you are seeing show a product we offer called the armadillo chaps. we have them for sale in three different versions, but haven't had the chance to list them on the site yet. they were designed per recommendation by marines scout snipers at camp pendleton. i'll try to get some pics posted up soon.

anyone interested, pm me with an outside email address and i'll shoot over some pics of the different chaps available.

it may just be me and my searching techniques but where can i find all this stuff to buy it

Thanks Pat!

For guys interested in this particular Viper set constructed with Multicam mesh, please call 480-704-1333. We don't have it listed on our site at this time, so the order needs to be placed over the phone.

As with all our products, make sure you mention that you are a Sniper's Hide member and receive a 10% discount. Active Military and LEOs get 20% off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TANGO2072</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH-SWEET
Well there goes gett'n off on the cheap side by buyin the Viper Ultra-lite....

Thanx GUYS.. I meant it, THANX.</div></div>

my thoughts exactly.

What's the word on the current availability of these items? Has this mesh been implemented into the gen II mamba suits?