• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New "old" must have snipery tool

Could you imaging the absolute chaos that would happen if a kid went to school with that today, heck the world may implode if a kid in one of the gun grabber sates (California, New York, Mass.....) had that at all.

Ahhh, I still have my 1949 era Daisy Shoot Safe Buddy pin! Too bad I don't know where the Red Ryder Scout handbook went. I remember it had some useful camping/hunting tips.

Could you imaging the absolute chaos that would happen if a kid went to school with that today, heck the world may implode if a kid in one of the gun grabber sates (California, New York, Mass.....) had that at all.

Yeah, too bad. I'm an old fart that grew up in south western PA (we called it Pennsyltucky) and used to take our 30-30 lever guns to school on the bus for God's sake so we could go up into the woods after school during deer season. There was never, I repeat, never an incident, accident or otherwise with a firearm that I can recall. But, back then we were still 'Merica.