• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Pack from Eberlestock: The LoDrag

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
lodrag1.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just found out today that the Eberlestock LoDrag Backpack has just landed on the market. We at deltaoutdoorsman.com are waiting on our demo packs to be delivered but the version displayed at the SHOT Show back in January looked great! This pack fits the niche & application base of users who want/need the following:

1) Full scale, wide scabbard able to accomodate tactical rifle setups. This is the same scabbard dimension-wise as that used with the Gunslinger II and G4 Operator packs;
2) Heavy duty harness system, able to be fully adjustable and ride comfortably with both light & large loads;
3) Internal capacity more suited for day pack applications. Cargo dimensions are in the 2,300 cubic inch range, making it approximately 25% smaller than that of the Gunslinger II (2,900 c.i.) but 25% large than that of the Gunrunner (1,800 c.i.).;
4) Molle webbing sewn throughout the exterior of the pack, making it easy to expand with accessory pouches, etc.;
5) Hydration compatible, with two internal sleeves designed to accomodate your bladder(s);

Bottom line: The LoDrag is the perfect match for the user needing a pack smaller than the Gunslinger II (approx. 2,900 cubic inches) but larger than the Gunrunner pack (approx. 1,800 cubic inches). Coming in at around 2,300 cubic inches, the LoDrag can handle the carrying requirements of tactical shooters & their equipment but won't overwhelm the hunter who needs a day pack for this tactical rifle setup.

The color options that will be available are Dry Earth, Coyote Brown, Military Green, Mulitcam, and Hide Open Rock Veil.

I'm still waiting on my demo models to arrive so there may be some questions I won't be able to answer until they land on Friday or Saturday. But based on what I saw at SHOT and my conversations with Glen Eberle, this pack is going to be ideal for a lot of guys here doing run & gun or just want something a little bit smaller than the Gunslinger II.

As always, please get in touch via PM, phone or email if you're interested in details or want to pick one up. I'll consider doing a Group Buy on the <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">4 NEW Eberlestock packs </span></span>if I get enough interest in the next few days. They're well thought out & need to get in your hands for real world evaluations.

Thanks guys!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

p.s.--Here are some additional pics of the LoDrag, followed by the 3 NEW Eberlestock packs: the H2 Gunrunner, V69 Destroyer and V90 Battleship

lodrag2.jpg

lodrag3.jpg

lodrag4.jpg

The Gunrunner :
P1100621Medium.jpg

V69 Destroyer :
untitled.jpg

V90 Battleship (basically a large version of the Destroyer):
V90ME20sm.jpg

Re: New Pack from Eberlestock: The LoDrag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What colors will it be available in? </div></div>

The color options that will be available are Dry Earth, Coyote Brown, Military Green, Mulitcam, and Hide Open Rock Veil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhhh Snaps!

The V69 looks awesome! </div></div>

Oh yeah! It IS awesome! Weighs about the same as a Gunslinger II as well...

I'll bring one to the match in October. You WILL drool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceylonc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhhh Snaps!

Oh yeah! It IS awesome! Weighs about the same as a Gunslinger II as well...

I'll bring one to the match in October. You WILL drool! </div></div>

I know what you are doing....

You know that if you bring one, I will have no choice but to buy it! Your a sly one, Ill give you that LOL.

Look forward to seeing you in Oct.

the v69 does look pretty good. what's the volume on it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhhh Snaps!

^^What he said. PM incoming on price for this.

I should be buying the V69 Destroyer pack by the end of next week.. Damn paycheck can't come fast enough!!

With the LoDrag they are now getting towards a design that would get me back to the platform. I prefer a couple larger accesible from the outside pcokets attached to the main body and all accessinle without the flap setups.

Never could warm up to the large pocket covering the opening on the GS-it seemed to attract too much weight (ammo, tools etc-thing needed to be readily accessible) then would flop around and the GSII's side zippers on the main compartment reminded me of opening the door on a closet stuffed with too many things-if the pack were close to full it was hard to get at just what I needed without going through everything. I prefer a few sizable compartments to one big "sack".

Now if they could only do the scabbard of the GSII with a pack that mirrors say the SpecsOps T.H.E. on the outside.

Any pics avialable of the LoDrag's main compartment opening?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: propulsionclimbing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the looks of the LoDrag. Do you know what the pack weight will be? </div></div>

Eberlestock is quoting the raw weight at 5.5 pounds. I should have one of my demo models on Friday & can put it on the scale for verification.

For compative purposes, the Gunslinger II's quoted raw weight is 7 pounds...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the LoDrag have a scabbard cover like the G4? </div></div>

Same question... ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BapZander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the Eberlestock web site it says:

"Add our GSTC butt cover to fully enclose your weapon in the pack."
</div></div>

In that case if the group buy happens I will take a LoDrag in Dry Earth as well as a GunSlinger Cover in Dark Earth

with an msrp of under $200 i really like the X3

would get one in the group buy for sure

thanks

That destroyer pack is SWEET!

guys if you are interested in a group buy please post what you want.

we need to get at least 10 of us togheter and committed to get this going

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys if you are interested in a group buy please post what you want.

we need to get at least 10 of us togheter and committed to get this going </div></div>

Im in for sure on a Destroyer pack in dry earth!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys if you are interested in a group buy please post what you want.

we need to get at least 10 of us togheter and committed to get this going </div></div>
Alright! Lets get this off the ground! Shootone & I have been corresponding via PM & here's an idea for a Group Buy. This may need another thread (mods, if so, please let me know & I'll follow protocol) & just ask any of you have suggestions on how to make this work.

I'd like to keep this GB pretty simple & just focus on TWO of the new Eberlestock packs, the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">LoDrag</span></span> and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">V69 Destroyer</span></span>. I have to get a MINIMUM of 10 participants to get it rolling. Once we hit the magic #10, I'll keep it open for 2 weeks (14 days) from the time that it is "ON". From that moment forward for the next 14 days, I'll process AND ship orders as arrive, so there will be no delay in waiting for your gear to ship until the GB expires.

If you're interested & want to get the details, <span style="font-style: italic">you need to send me a PM or give me a call at the number below.</span> These Group Buys usually work best when I make two purchase options available. I'd like to get Shootone's approval before moving forward, to see if he would like to make any changes to what I'm proposing above.

Thanks again guys for the interest. Hope to get this up & rolling soon.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the LoDrag have a scabbard cover like the G4? </div></div>
Sorry for not answering this sooner. Unlike the Gunslinger II and G4 Operator, the scabbard cover is not included as part of the purchase price of the LoDrag pack. As of now, the only G-series covers that are available are Dry Earth & Military Green. I have a call in to Eberlestock right now to see if/when they will have scabbard covers to match all the options being offered for the LoDrag pack.

I would be in for the LoDrag in dry earth. Any idea what the price would be for a group buy?

Jim

On the fence for the LoDrag, need some stuff for sale to move but its looking very cool.

Looking forward to some pics other than stock pics when ceylon gets one in hand!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the gunrunner have the bigger scabbard like the X3? </div></div>
The Gunrunner shares the same scabbard dimensions as Eberlestock's A2LS Scabbard (the "Bolt/Sniper" model). It is not as wide as that used with the X3 LoDrag. The LoDrag, Gunslinger II and G4 Operator use the large capacity integrated scabbard, which is significantly wider that that of the A2LS and Gunrunner.
I'll get some pics up this evening showing the two scabbards side by side. My LoDrag floor model just got delivered about an hour ago & I'll get to evaluate it later today. Pics to follow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the fence for the LoDrag, need some stuff for sale to move but its looking very cool.

Looking forward to some pics other than stock pics when ceylon gets one in hand! </div></div>

My LoDrag demo/floor pack just got delivered about an hour ago! I'll get some pics posted this evening.

Regarding the Group Buy, I think there is enough interest here to put one together for the LoDrag & V69 Destroyer. I'll have a package ready for quote later today if you're interested. Send me a PM or call for requests. I should probably start a new thread in the Group Buy section as well.

Thanks guys!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808

Would be very interested in a group buy price on the LoDrag in Hide Open Rock Veil with a matching GSTC butt cover and a light weight rain cover in SnowTec. Shipping is going to hurt.

One question. What is the interior depth in inches for the main gun compartment from the tip of the muzzle pocket to the top of the main storage bag? I am guessing around 30" but just want to make sure. Thanks!

Wish i hand't just bought 7 of the gunslingers. This looks perfect for our needs. Dang it.

I might get on for personal use just to try out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish i hand't just bought 7 of the gunslingers. This looks perfect for our needs. Dang it.

I might get on for personal use just to try out. </div></div>

Me too! I outfit law enforcement & municipal services as well!

Anyhow, I'd be happy to help you out if you're interested.

Guys, the GROUP BUY IS NOW A GO! It's on, for the next two weeks. If you're interested, send me a PM or give me a call & I'll give you the details.

Thanks guys.
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

p.s.--LoDrag pics have been posted. Will have V69 Destroyer pics up tomorrow.