• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New paint on my #1 predator killer

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I had a bit of slack time and was able to shoot a new paint job onto my all time favorite coyote killer. The coating is all cerakote. The pattern is my ARPA-CAMM in colors that are ideal for predator hunting.

The rifle is a 6mm SPC ( Special Purpose - Coyote ) which is the 6.8 SPC necked down to the 6mm bullet. Basically a souped up 5.56 as it shoots the 55 grain Nosler ballistic tips around 3450 or so. The barrel is a 22 inch Bartlein 5R. Float tube is a V-TAC modular. Stock is my preferred MagPul PRS along with the MIAD grip. I have a podlocked Harris S-BRM with GGG QD mount up front and an accushot monopod at the rear. The scope is a 3.5-15x50 NightForce NXS with my all time favorite coyote killing reticle, NP1-RR inside. Mounts are the Larues. Trigger is a 1.5 pound single stage JARD. There has never been a coyote shot with this rifle that walked away and it has shot a metric ton of em. Shoot em in the head poot
smile.gif

Re: New paint on my #1 predator killer

Very nice! No skimping there on the paint job. Excellent caliber choice as well.

That really works great. The white almost matches the light breaking through the trees highlighting the ground. Only Thing I would do diffrent is change out the true white for a really light tan.

Good Job.

Thanks guys. It is actually more tan than it is white. I can't take a good picture to save my life, I suppose, but it has a good deal of tan in the actual

I call bullshit!!!!!! There is no rifle there.

Hardwickn,

Wow! Great job on the paint. That thing really blends in.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

Will see if I can get better pictures tomorrow.

as always your paint jobs are excellent.

i always liked the white or grey as a breakup shade, even in a summer environment. alot of people don't give it enough credit.

Really like this pattern, how much would you charge to do a set of AICS 2.0 skins?

Thx again guys. I PM a pricing for your 2.0 skins 117D

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 117D-RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really like this pattern, how much would you charge to do a set of AICS 2.0 skins?</div></div>

wondering that very same thing only for my aiae skins which should be same virtually

Wish I could see the rifle to appreciate it . Where did it go?