• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New pony...

kaoltar

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2008
Okinawa
Here's another pic of the new toy.. Colt LE6920 in its stock form.. prolly will stay that way & be the open sight rifle.. USMC bayonet because I can and thats sorta my profession, & for the cool silent factor in the home defense..

Re: New pony...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joker59</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That bayo doesnt fit that barrel correctly?

</div></div>

I must say that I don't have a bayo because of the same problem, Mr. joker59 where can people get a bayo that will work on this type of rifle?

Haha drive by stabbings... & yeah its a little low on the barrel.. If Ontario Knife comes out with an "M4" one they could prolly make some money off the Govt...

I have seen a flash suppressor that goes towards the rear of the weapon. gives it a commando look, short barrel long flash suppressor look. But I cant remeber where I saw it at. Besides I'd rather have that knife in my hand instead of on the weapon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. joker59 where can people get a bayo that will work on this type of rifle? </div></div>

Here's one:
http://prebanarms.com/detail.asp?product_id=a03

Cheers,

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joker59</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont like that extention on the bayo, it take away from the look. </div></div>

Me neither - which is why mine have 14.5" bbls w/perm att FHs...

yeah its more of a knife to be abused but thought it would look cool for the picture.. no real intentions of ever having to put it on.. not as cool as the pic with the USO SN-9 on the AR though haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joker59</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That bayo doesnt fit that barrel correctly?

</div></div>

I must say that I don't have a bayo because of the same problem, Mr. joker59 where can people get a bayo that will work on this type of rifle?</div></div>

In the past I've seen handle extensions to fit an M7...think it would probably fit an M9.

Can't remember who it was that was selling them though.....