• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Re: New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got my standard FDAC from Steve @ Triad Tactical. I'm shooting 168 Amaxes @ 2750, but I'll fiddle with the conversion printouts and find one that will work. I'm on a steep learning curve but I'll figger it out eventually. Thanks for a great product, which looks like it's very simple to use! When I graduate to magnumitis, I'll get the XR version too. </div></div>

If you're shooting the 168 AMAX at 2750 FPS, just insert the 175smk/2700 FPS slide that came in your kit, it will track extraordinarily well with the 168 AMAX all the way out to 1,000. No need to print any conversion tables out at all, trust me-it works!

Call us directly if you have any questions at all, (540)657-8541, we enjoy talking to customers at length about our product. You'll find that your FDAC works very well for your application. We designed it to be absolutely caveman simple for shooters of all experience levels, with accuracy equivalent to any modern ballistic program.

Thanks for your interest in our product!

Taylor White
ACTS, LLC </div></div>

Also, for those of you that have not seen the FDAC compatibility matrix, it can be found at this link:

FDAC Load Compatibility Matrix

For you 168 AMAX shooters, simply insert the 175 SMK slide that is 50fps slower than your 168 AMAX load, it's that easy.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #000099">Outstanding customer service and support is a gross understatement!!! Thanks Taylor from all of us. </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #000099">Outstanding customer service and support is a gross understatement!!! Thanks Taylor from all of us. </span> </span> </div></div>

+1!!

Any idea when the XR version will be available at places like Triad. I am looking to get one for my .338 LM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea when the XR version will be available at places like Triad. I am looking to get one for my .338 LM. </div></div>

In about 1-2 weeks, they're about to be shipped to our distributors now. Almost there!

P2010084.JPG

fdac%20very%20distressed%20with%20logo.jpg

Re: UPDATE - New Product! By Snipers for Snipers!

Another satisfied FDAC user! This cell phone pic was sent to us this morning, thought i'd share.
lejeune%20sniper%20FDAC.jpg

They will be putting a hurtin' on some folks very soon!

Awesome picture.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another satisfied FDAC user! This cell phone pic was sent to us this morning, thought i'd share.
lejeune%20sniper%20FDAC.jpg

They will be putting a hurtin' on some folks very soon!
</div></div>

If you are a shooter and this isnt in your kit then you are falling behind everyone else that already has it!!

We have them if you need them www.impactdatabooks.com

<span style="font-weight: bold">UPDATE:</span>
Here is a quick look at the MILSPEC-XR Load Compatibility Matrix that will be loaded onto our website in the next few days. This will provide absolute compatibility with the 12 slides that come with each MILSPEC-XR. Our matrix covers .338, .308, .284, .264, .243 projectiles and the velocities that they should be fired at in order to track dead on with our slides. The version that will be loaded on our site will be in PDF form and MUCH larger and easier to read. Trust me, it works incredibly well!

PARTIAL%20IMAGE%201.jpg

PARTIAL%20IMAGE%202.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No love for the 139 Scenar (.264)? </div></div>

The Load Compatibility Matrix is a continual work in progress, we'll keep updating it on our website as new matches are discovered and that work within our accuracy tolerance from 100-1500m, and -2000 to +16,000 DA. Several other things are very close, but they don't perfectly match across the entire spectrum and/or we've experienced significant difficulty during our live fire testing and validation process.

Much more to come, and it doesn't cost anything.

Yesterday, we took a trip down to Camp Lejeune, NC to hand deliver some FDAC's to Marines. Here's a few pics of some happy customers!

We also introduced the new Meters version of the Standard .308 FDAC to them, pics to follow soon.

P2140089.JPG

P2140100.JPG

P2140108.JPG

This is the new "Meters" model FDAC that we've just released for sale. Still the 5 slide .308, 175 SMK, 2500-2700 fps setup, the slides are marked M118LR on this model so as to create no confusion across the entire spectrum of experience resident in the U.S. military sniper community. And yes, the M118LR cartridge is loaded with a 175 Sierra Matchking, but most of you know this already.

As you'll see, we've added a new Density Altitude Estimation Table on this model, no more following diagonal lines around. It works just like the basic multiplication table you used in grade school. Less user error, faster to use, and less cluttered.

P2180142.JPG

Got Questions? Ask em!

Taylor White
ACTS, LLC
www.actsvirginia.com

Outstanding work. I need to update to that Meters model, thank you! Mark

Here is the link to the Load Compatibility Matrix for the new MILSPEC-XR model:

MILSPEC-XR Load Compatiblility Matrix

This will be continually updated as compatible loads are discovered that track within our accuracy tolerance.

P2180137.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold">If you wish to purchase this model, contact our distributers listed below:</span>

US Tactial Supply
Triad Tactical
Impact Data Books

Accoriding to my tracking information, Triad should be getting a large shippment of ACTS product tomorrow. Included is the Milspec XR with cards for 300WM and 338LM, as well as the Meter version of the FDAC.

Yards or Meter version of FDAC

Milspec XR verison

In addition, we will also have the FDAC stickers in 10 packs and as a sampler kit.

For those of you shooting the new Hornady 178 BTHP round, we are making a conversion table for that projectile right now that will track perfectly with the 175 SMK set of slides. It will be finished and loaded onto the site by the end of the week.

For access to the existing library of conversion tables and our growing compatibility matrix visit the "Products" page on our website:

www.actsvirginia.com

The FDAC Load Compatibility Matrix has now been updated with the new Hornady 178 BTHP projectile. We will have conversion tables made for these very soon as well.

Here is the link to the updated matrix: FDAC Load Compatibility Matrix

This stuff will continue to grow and continue to be <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">totally free.</span></span>

murphy%20was%20a%20grunt.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my order of FDAC Meter, and FDAC XR yesterday. Also in the box was a bunch of the stickers. Do you have any good photos of them you can share? </div></div>

Here is a link to the FDAC Data Collection Sticker Thread:

FDAC Data Collection Stickers

Submit your best St. Patrick's day photo (green gun, etc) to the US Tactical Supply Facebook page by Sunday in order to compete to win free stuff, including (1) free FDAC. I'll have a link to their facebook page here in a bit. Pass the word!

We have a bunch of new stuff coming out very soon, it will thoroughly rock and be easily employed by shooters of all knowledge and experience levels...

Taylor
ACTS, LLC

<a href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150110189021012&set=pu.108369671011&theater" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

Here it is:
US Tactical Supply's Facebook page says it all.</a>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ordered one from Triad. </div></div>

Me too!!!
grin.gif

The FDAC and the MILSPEC-XR FDAC have now been issued a GSA contract number and both have been loaded on to the DOD Emall. Below are the GSA and emall contract numbers for our DOD and U.S. Government customers.

GSA Contract Number: GS-07F-0259N
DOD EMALL Contract Number: SPM7W107DE028

Still looking for 208 AMAX in .308, 180 Berger in .284, and 300SMK in .338... Great product though.

Two inputs needed are temp and altitude. The temp is easy, but what are you guys using for altitude after hiking up and down in the mountains/hills? Just GPS? Or a combo of ABC Chronograph and GPS for comparison and confirmation, or what? Unless I get better feedback, I'll probably use the combo for now. Anyone have a better tool for this?

Ok got my xr in today, dummy me didn't read it was in meters so short of labeling a column in yds out to the side is there a chance of getting mrad cards in yards?

Short review: drops to the 190smk 2900fps match up good to my 107/108 2935fps load.

Things I'd like to see different:
Wind at 10 mph or a hundredths place added to the 1 mph.
DA scale increments every 1k instead of 2k anything over 12k seems useless for me anyways
Distance increments every 50 all the way down. Instead of starting at 750. Although I see why because of room. 1200 is plenty far for me.
I love the DA chart it's about what I use on my personal cards, no need for a kestrel.
Finish and design Is outstanding, well worth the money spent.

Well I'm not getting over 2800 with my 6.5.
Is there anything in the works that I can wait for or should I look elsewhere?

Maybe it's one of those things that would take too much money to produce?

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I'm not getting over 2800 with my 6.5.

Thanks. </div></div>

Well you're in luck! We've got a bunch of 6.5mm stuff in production right now with velocities from 2700-3000 fps. When we release them in a few weeks, you'll be able to select the individual cards you need. We have the following 6.5mm bullets in production right now:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">139 Lapua Scenar, 142 SMK, 140 AMAX</span></span>

In addition to the 6.5mm stuff, we'll have new slides for the 168 SMK, and the 155 Scenars available as well.

I'll keep updating this as we get closer to the release date, about 3-4 weeks until we're ready.

Thanks for your interest in our products!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a mil/<span style="font-weight: bold">yards</span> card for the xr? Or should I just get the standard version and 6mm cards when they come out? </div></div>

We are going to release new stuff for the standard model first, it'll be a bit before we begin doing that for the XR model.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I'm not getting over 2800 with my 6.5.

Thanks. </div></div>

Well you're in luck! We've got a bunch of 6.5mm stuff in production right now with velocities from 2700-3000 fps. When we release them in a few weeks, you'll be able to select the individual cards you need. We have the following 6.5mm bullets in production right now:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">139 Lapua Scenar, 142 SMK, 140 AMAX</span></span>

In addition to the 6.5mm stuff, we'll have new slides for the 168 SMK, and the 155 Scenars available as well.

I'll keep updating this as we get closer to the release date, about 3-4 weeks until we're ready.

Thanks for your interest in our products! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">We're adding the .223 caliber 77gn SMK, 69gn SMK, and the 75gn AMAX as well. We're almost ready!</span>

I picked one of these up and wanted to comment on the physical quality of the actual product.

Initial observation indicates that it is made to withstand getting used frequently in the field. The heavy construction looks like it will hold up well.

It seems like many things I have purchased over the net without having any "hands on" time have been a dissapointment. It was nice (for a change) to see a well built product. It appears like it will stand up well to inclement weather conditions

Just my observations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mackay Sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked one of these up and wanted to comment on the physical quality of the actual product.

Initial observation indicates that it is made to withstand getting used frequently in the field. The heavy construction looks like it will hold up well.

It seems like many things I have purchased over the net without having any "hands on" time have been a dissapointment. It was nice (for a change) to see a well built product. It appears like it will stand up well to inclement weather conditions

Just my observations. </div></div>

Thanks for the feedback, we love hearing from our customers. We have an entire new line of slides that are about to be released. If you have an FDAC, these will insert right into the one that you currently own. We've spent a great deal of time developing the new stuff, and we've sent a bunch of lead down range testing and validating the solutions. They flat out ROCK and you won't be disappointed.

Lots of dirty young men are putting the FDAC to work where it really counts, and we couldn't be more proud.

We've been getting daily calls and emails from readers of this forum about our distributer list, for clarification I've included the list of dealers that stock our products and the appropriate links to their FDAC sales section of their sites.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Links:</span>

US Tactical Supply
Triad Tactical
Impact Data Books

V9.JPG

Cant wait for the new releases and we are glad to be able to distribute such a great piece of gear!!

Highly recommended strongly endorsed!!

Are the 260 (6.5mm) cards available or are they still in the works? Wanting to check it out before a comp next weekend.

Still in the works, we're pushing to have them finished as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, but we want them perfect before they're released. Just a last minute aesthetic change that we're making to ensure that they look as good as they should.

Another FDAC review by Ian Kenney "Trigger Monkey" here on the Hide. Thanks Ian!

FDAC Review

Note: Ian's review is of the origninal 3 slide system, the standard FDAC comes with 5 slides now. Again, if you ordered the 3 slide system in the beginning, just PM me and i'll send you the additional 2 slides for free. I just need your name and address to confirm that you paid for the original set.

I'll be in Stafford this week and am going to stop in to get one.

Semper Fi

Sorry I missed you guys today. I was at your office but no one was there. You guys going to be in later this week? I'm in the AO until Friday.

S/F