• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Project: .50 BMG Sniper

For all the hater's
bca.jpeg

Cheekpiece in Action. Pretty cool. The bolt pops the cheekpiece up as it is pulled reaward, throw a cartridge in and slap the cheekpiece back down. Very fast. Shot the gun today at 100yds in prep to take it to 600. Very accurate. Recoil is no problem...very mild. However, the muzzle blast is ferocious...it's like a helicopter is taking off with all the debris flying around. Noise isn't bad with ear plugs and muffs.

Always shot my Barrett plugged and muffed. Cool build, looks like a fun blaster.

Cheekpiece in Action. Pretty cool. The bolt pops the cheekpiece up as it is pulled reaward, throw a cartridge in and slap the cheekpiece back down. Very fast. Shot the gun today at 100yds in prep to take it to 600. Very accurate. Recoil is no problem...very mild. However, the muzzle blast is ferocious...it's like a helicopter is taking off with all the debris flying around. Noise isn't bad with ear plugs and muffs.

Now you just gotta get hold of some Raufoss rounds and enjoy the most badass round that aint a NFA destructive device(y)

How about wrapping a fat rubber band around the cheek piece so it goes back down on it's own?

Reactions: buffalowinter
What’s the contact point of the bolt/cheek

Bolt handle to the edge or you have a “ramp” for the rear of the bolt

Excellent work

What’s the contact point of the bolt/cheek

Bolt handle to the edge or you have a “ramp” for the rear of the bolt

Excellent work
Bolt handle hits the rounded portion of the Kydex cheek piece and just slides it up out of the way. This was actually just a fortuitous accident as I indended to just lift the kydex cheek piece up out of the way, cycle the bolt, and then push it back down. When I went out to shoot I was thinking about shootng, forgot to lift the cheek piece, and low and behold when I worked the bolt it pushed the cheek piece up and out of the way.
1657419828565.jpeg