• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New range in Dawson Texas

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Mods, if this is the wrong place to psot p;ease move or remove it.

I shot with Sean at Quantico once or twoce. Hell of a nice guy, just got this email from him.

=================

> Howdy folks,
    >
    > Well if you haven’t been following, I am purchasing a small piece of property south of DFW in Dawson, Tx. that will have the following ranges on it.
    >
    > 600 paper range (electronic targets in future)
    > 700 yard steel range
    > 100 yard sight in range
    > Carbine range
    > Pistol range
    >
    > Initially I will be doing classes only, then I will open it up to limited memberships which will be you guys since you have all trained with me or I know you personally. I have listed on my web site membership packages and SWAG, this is limited to first come first serve via the website. The memberships deals are being discounted $100 per year you are able to select monthly or annual payments, so jump on this great deal!
    >
    > I will be going to closing on the property just before March so I am looking at opening for members in May/ June timeframe and will be posting classes for the spring once I have the ranges built. I will finally have my own location to teach and for you guys to use, actual range location will be given soon but it is an hour and a half max south of DFW area. My ability to expand range features and targets depends on you guys, so please sign up!
    >
    > Also make sure you guys are following on my web site www.vttactical.com sign up with email for deals, training, and events. There is also social media to follow on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook where I will be updating things as I go along and you guys will get to see the property and ranges as I build them.
    >
    > Keep it Point of Aim,
    > Point of Impact!
    >
    > Sean Little