• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Razor????

Vortex's new CS phone answering training video should make more shooters feel heard:

33d90bff984ad64b63f45343d15495be.gif

Fuck me. We’re really arguing about color. There are plenty of scopes in the $3000 range that are black. That said Vortex will sell a shit load whatever color they are.

“I’m the customer, I can say I want”

Most Karen response ever. I swear there are YouTube videos where big chicks say this while in line and they’re yelling at the workers for more sprinkles. Holy shit, enough snipershide for a week for me.
I didn’t say they HAD to make it in black, I didn’t call them and complain, I didn’t say anything other than I think it would be a prudent business choice for them to offer it in black. Everyone here is fine acting like internet tough guys because their scope is a tool and it doesn’t matter what it looks like and blah blah blah. For some reason people are forgetting that the more options there are for the customer the better. That’s it. Oh, and like 98% of all other scopes are black so it’s not an outlandish request lol

I can say I want it in black, they don’t offer it in black, then I as the consumer decide whether or not to purchase it. There’s nothing “Karen” about that. As stated previously, I’ve been running a Gen2 razor with scope tape on it since 2015, I wouldn’t exactly call that being a hater or whatever. Do you think there have been no products ever made by customers ASKING for a new product, updated features, different options or colors?

I’ll end my Karen rant by asking Vortex directly “please consider offering the Gen3 Razor in black, even if it’s an up charge.”

Everyone here is fine acting like internet tough guys because their scope is a tool and it doesn’t matter what it looks like and blah blah blah...

...There’s nothing “Karen” about that. As stated previously, I’ve been running a Gen2 razor with scope tape on it since 2015, I wouldn’t exactly call that being a hater or whatever.
No one has made any reference in here that would suggest they're trying to be a "tough guy," and no one called you a "hater." Maybe you need to take a step back from your computer and relax, because as a commercial sponsor you're not exactly doing yourself any favors when you come in swearing at people and putting words in the mouths of others that were not even remotely implied.

No one has made any reference in here that would suggest they're trying to be a "tough guy," and no one called you a "hater." Maybe you need to take a step back from your computer and relax, because as a commercial sponsor you're not exactly doing yourself any favors when you come in swearing at people and putting words in the mouths of others that were not even remotely implied.
It’s all good. I got called a Karen for saying I wanted a scope in black, so I voiced my opinion.

Agree to disagree on the color, I’ll probably just go another season with my trusty brown Gen2 and see how the Gen3 looks optically in person.

Man used to be you saw that turd colored scope and you instantly knew that person was running that fugly kitchen sink brick rzr. Now that second thoughts gonna be, but is it a g3 that rivals a theta for half the price?! Nope still a turd. But I ordered one! I'm no fan boy. I do like my razor hd lht 4.5-22x50 that's on my lightweight hunting rig though.

Reactions: Jlcichocki
Well???? I‘m so interested in your head to head comparison. It’s almost the end of the weekend lol!
Sorry, I was wrong about having time this weekend, ended up going out of town and didn’t get back until after dark today. Will try to get pics this week.

Clearly it's to match the rifle.
Everyone should have a selection of handbags to either match or compliment many different firearms, for all manner of occasions.
And shoes 😉 Let’s face it boys, as much as we like to harass our girls about matching outfits, we can be far worse 😂

Reactions: carbonbased