• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Rem 700 AAC with Pics

somathis

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2011
Ky
Remington 700 AAC -SD
Oem Stock
Egw 20 moa rail
Centerpoint 4-16x50 scope
Harris bipod

Had to Remove material from fore end,, When it was self supported on the bipod the stock pressed into the barrel due lack of rigidity in the stock ,, I know I am gonna catch some flack about the Scope and stock but I am tapped out right now ,, Will be looking to replace both at a later date ,, This will get me shooting tho,, Thanks for looking

700aactop.jpg

700aacfront.jpg

700aacfloat.jpg

Re: New Rem 700 AAC with Pics

Thanks White I dont know why they didnt show up in my OP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteDingo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Imageshack is fussy with their pictures. </div></div>

Oh ok who should i switch to ?

Can't wait to post mine....shes in a gutting process. Just finish welding a tactical knob today! maybe i'll be done next sat..we will see.

Nice Stick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: silentrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you planning on running a suppressor? You want regret it. </div></div>

Yes ,,, when the funds come in or I craft my own and pay for the stamp

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: somathis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteDingo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oh ok who should i switch to ? </div></div>

It's not that you should switch, there's just a certain way you have to embed the imageshack photos to work. If you just copy their forum embed script, it should work.

Nice looking rifle, by the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking good...I think I recognize that rifle! </div></div>

Yeah ,,, Thanks again man

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteDingo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: somathis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteDingo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oh ok who should i switch to ? </div></div>

It's not that you should switch, there's just a certain way you have to embed the imageshack photos to work. If you just copy their forum embed script, it should work.

Nice looking rifle, by the way. </div></div>

Ok ... Thanks man

Nice! I was wondering what my rifle would look like on a harris.

Don't feel bad about removing a little material from the end, I did the same with mine and it shoots great.