• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New reticles for 2018?

kombayotch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2007
Aside from the EBR-7B, has anyone heard of any other new reticles coming out?

There's usually some chatter and stuff getting leaked around the end of the year, so I thought I'd ask...

not that i would buy any but does anyone know when the replacements for Leupold MK IV are coming out? I thought it was supposed to be this year but i have not seen anything yet. Leupold had introduced the best MOA reticle with the TS32 and the others for higher powered scopes. I am curious what their new tactical scope will be like and if they contiue to ise the TS32 type reticle.

i do know that came out with a hunting/match line of scopes that have tall turrets amd decent reticles but i didnt think these are the replacements for the MK IV line.

Last edited:
I thought there was a rumour floating around that Kahles may have had some new scopes in the pipeline? I have heard March have some interesting new concepts in development, not sure whether they have any tactical offerings though.

Hopefully Bushnell will bring out a floating dot or something different for the LRTSi model

There is only so many ways we can "reinvent the wheel" when it comes to rifle scope reticles don't you guys think we are getting close.........

I was more hoping more companies would offer an EBR-2C or SKMR3 like reticle. Not a fan of the Horus stuff...

Yea short of just a whole new system (something other than MOA or MIL based) I just don’t see what else can be done other than BDC reticles custom taylored for specific loads I think anything else is just going to be a very slight variation of something that already has been done.