• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New rifle. No ammo. 6.5 Creedmoor

Re: New rifle. No ammo. 6.5 Creedmoor

A friend and fellow Creedmoor shooter and I tested some home brew brass he put together and I think it show very well!

IMG_1127.jpg

This was my 5 round group with the 140 A-Max/three-o-eightmoor brass/ 41.5 grs of H4350

IMG_1135.jpg

This as my friends 5 round group with the same load, both rifles are cutom bolt guns built off a Stiller TAC-30 action.

I'm posting these so no one tries to bust my balls about only posting 2, 5 round groups.

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

I am really interested in the Ruger m77 6.5 creedmoor (28'' Heavy Barrel).....I currently shoot a .308 but I'd love to pick up this rifle and setup to reload these rounds, they seem to be hard to find.

Talked to hornady. ALLEGEDLY they are shipping creedmoor brass as I am typing this. Ammo is ALLEGEDLY going to follow in a couple weeks. We'll see!!

I recently got some dies from Midway. That was the only place that had them.
Checking for 140 AMAX. Thanks tuna921.

Hey! Ammo's in!
Midway.
140's
Bullets and cartridges.