• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new rig

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
EDIT: lol, the last bronco didn't turn out so good, i ended up taking it to a shop to check out before giving any money over and it came back in a ton of problems so after the last disaster, i found another that i think will work just fine. bought and paid for, transfered title and its now home.

1971 (comes with spare 76 frame and title)
351w w/ 4 barrel, intake, headers, dual exhaust, ignition, etc
c4 w/floot shifter
d44 locked up w/disks
PB
PS
d20 with j shifter
dual shock on hoops up front
WH/billsteins out back
family cage
corbeau seats
autometer gauges
fiberglass fenders and hood
23 gallon tank

after market axels, lockers, etc etc etc. need to get the build sheet from him again. anyways its really nice.

got a free rust free hardtop from another socal guy (with sunroof, oh well its free)

it needs/ my plans are:

hard doors
modify cage a little
new rockers
steel fenders
add 2nd tank
winch
tire carrier on back
new windshield frame
complete body overhaul when i get back from deployment
corbeau back seat
yada yada yada... i'm done typing for tonight here it is

551a75bb.jpg

de93eb35.jpg

Re: new rig

schweet!! let me know if you need anything for it. try LMC Lenexa motor company for most body parts. wild horses too. i know a few EB sites i can hook you up with.

sorry specs are
351w
power steering
dana front and rear
c4 on the tree (that will change, will get a floor shifter)

Nice looking rig Joe! Add a BB Chebby and some of them knobby looking traction devices, a rifle rack, a cooler............

i really don't think big blocks are a good choice for these trucks. i will most likely build the 351 eventually. big blocks require cutting the wheel wells and heavier springs up front and its a relatively light rig anyways, you don't need a big block

Damn,nice rig.

I'm gonna start a thread showing everyone my Star Wars memorabilia collection.

What Axles and what gears, Dana is the maker, they are probably 44s just wondering. The old Broncos are nice, my buddy has a 72(I think) in his shop getting some work done on it. Wheeled with the guy a year or so ago, it will go anywhere and has been on its lid once or twice. You got your self a nice rig. I do agree that a big block is over kill and will not bring anything to the party over a small block or even a good stright six. Depending on where you are at and what you have planed to do with it get a GOOD cage, 1.75 .120 wall DOM. That is the way i went and I am sure it will be plenty strong just in case we go rubber up.

Sheesh, guys use 375CT to kill paper,unoffending iron plates etc, then claim a BB is overkill in a wheeler. The Chebby part was tongue in cheek but then I would. Still a damn nice rig B Joe!

Nice looking rig. You will defiantly want to get the floor shifter in this from wheeling with a few guys with similar rigs you can always tell who hasn’t converted yet.
smile.gif

I've always wanted one those. Their not cheap! I know where 2 half top Broncos, and they 10 grand for them. Nice rig!