• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

new rimfire stick for free

donniedee

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
dripping springs texas
lady in town whos 95 called me as a friend of my familys and said "i have this ol 22 that belonged to my husband i want you to have it.

well when i got there it was a rifle inside a very old almost falling apart zippered case with cobwebs all over it she said it had been behind the door in her garage for years after her husband died.
as not to hurt her feelings i took it and didnt open it till i got home fearing it would be a total rust bucket, SURPRISE... its a remingto 121 fieldmaster pump 22 short long long rifle made in sept 1950 LOOKS BRAND NEW.... will post pics soon

Love those. Just thoroughly cleaned one for my grandfather last week. Sweet handling little guns, I love how svelte they feel in hand.

My Grandfather gave me his 121 Fieldmaster when I received my Eagle Scout at the age of 13. It is a fantastic rifle and one that I will never part with. Let's see some pics of your free rifle.

That's funny, I had the exact same thing happen to me last week! A lady from church gave me her late husbands Remington pump .22 made between 1912 and 1919 sometime. It is built like a tank, but I don't know if it's safe to shoot bulk ammo through. My grandfather gave me a like new 1931 5" colt woodsman last year and it will only handle SV. Good score sir, she and her husband must have thought highly of you.