• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New Shark Suppressor's Tigershark M-110 setup!

commanderjb

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2004
Plano, TX
Here are some photos of my new AR-10 with Shark Suppressor's custom made Tigershark can (a/k/a "The Goblin") setup ala the M-110. Package was just finished and I hope to get her out to the range next week, weather and work permitting. The rifle is an Armalite AR-10 with a Daniel Defense rail, NF 5.5-22x50 scope in a KAC M-110 mount. Trigger is a Timney.

DSCF2694.jpg

DSCF2691.jpg

DSCF2704.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">And to Cap it off</span>

DSCF2703.jpg

Re: New Shark Suppressor's Tigershark M-110 setup!

Sweet, how long is that suppressor? Pics with it off?

Suppressor is 18" long. Knight's M110 suppressor is 14 1/6" long.
Barrel is a 20" .875.

Rifle shown with the thread protector just in front of the gas block.

DSCF2381.jpg

Sexy. I love it.

737Shark your killing me man I want a suppressor soooo bad but cant have yet
frown.gif
it would go great on the upper you just built me for my 308 too

Damn nice work... I was out in Lewisville last week for work and will probably be back out there next week or the week after.. I think Im gonna have to swing by.. Anyone up for a meet up for drinks or range time? Its pretty damn boring sitting in a hotel all night. Nice work on the new can David. That thing is beautiful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that was the 300 hulk </div></div>3.3.

Dave, yes it was!
That was 85 grains plus going through it.

We need to get a couple groups to come and shoot for a weekend.

that's pretty as it gets, can't wait for a range report!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERS4DUMMIES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BIG SHTICK! what's the sound reduction rated at? </div></div>

What DB is real qui.

Material is givin,
Ways of doing are IP.

Crank up the audio, it's still quiet!

good grief that thing should be quiet

Wonder if you coul switch it over to a whisper ar, or possibly make some subs cycle in your 10
smile.gif

very nice gun and can, looks good, who made you the thread after the gas block like the old style SR???
mine is similar need to cerakote her.

DSC05874.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn nice work... I was out in Lewisville last week for work and will probably be back out there next week or the week after.. I think Im gonna have to swing by.. Anyone up for a meet up for drinks or range time? Its pretty damn boring sitting in a hotel all night. Nice work on the new can David. That thing is beautiful. </div></div>
Flounder, hollar at me when you come this way.

now that's a thing of beauty.
video footage and accuracy results would be a nice follow up to this post...no pressure there, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice gun and can, looks good, who made you the thread after the gas block like the old style SR???
mine is similar need to cerakote her.

DSC05874.jpg

DSC05876.jpg
</div></div>

thats seriously cool. seriously.

quick question:
is this thing sleeved over the barrel area, or is the OD of the barrel acting as the inside of the can and just goint go get a little dirty?
CW

not to be hijacking the new shark thread, just posted my stoner with custom can cause its similar, follow up on the accuracy results and some muffled audio, on another post.

WOW.

I thought my Degroat 9mm can was long, you win.

How it sound? Ever been metered?

Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. Work has me tied to the desk for the next couple of weeks.

David actually threaded the barrel in front of the can. The suppressor is sleeved. And as big as it is, it is pretty damn light. I dont have a sound meter, but when I take her out to the range, I will try and shoot some video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn nice work... I was out in Lewisville last week for work and will probably be back out there next week or the week after. I think I'm gonna have to swing by. Anyone up for a meet up for drinks or range time? It's pretty damn boring sitting in a hotel all night. Nice work on the new can David. That thing is beautiful.</div></div>

When and where? If you come at the right time during the week, then David and I can drag you along to poker night.