• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Shooting Challenge Challenge

On a serious note, at least as serious as this thread can be, WTF did Centauriator do to get the hammer? While a bit arrogant and looking down the nose at you type, he seemed basically respectful of the site.

On a serious note, at least as serious as this thread can be, WTF did Centauriator do to get the hammer? While a bit arrogant and looking down the nose at you type, he seemed basically respectful of the site.

Couldn't have been much. I think he is back now.

You never know with that guy.

But I hear he is back, even has a target in his honor now.

Need a cold bore shot too!. I guess this means I gotta break out the Goblin and do shooting stuff(like that's a bad thing!) I think it'll shoot ok

GAP AI Folder R700
Truck Axle barrel
US Optics ST10 and rings
Versa-Pod
Atlas Monopod

All I have to really do is aim it and holt it steady and be a trigger monkey. Every day I shoot this rifle, I thank a retarded 1SG, and a rifle builder over at GAP. This rifle shoots like nobody's business.

Attachments

• 1aAI308GAP.jpg
    1aAI308GAP.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: lash
snipers hide shoot and see stickers of this would be next level