• New Site Changes

View thread We just went through a pretty major site upgrade, so if you see any issues feel free to post them here

New Site Changes

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    My notifications are hit and miss. I get most of them, but there are others that never come through. No rhyme or reason that I can find. One thread will come through, then the next day, it doesn't.

Reactions: gnochi

kcormack

Private
    Hessian
    Minuteman
    Feb 3, 2019
    Got a "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process" error attempting to insert a JPG 2.96 mb. 10 minutes or so before this post.

kcormack

Private
    Hessian
    Minuteman
    Feb 3, 2019
    Thank you for the assistance LeftyJason. Tried both neither worked. Yesterday inserted same size JPG , had no issues.

DairyDictator

Unlucky Bastard
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2019
    I'm getting the "File is too large" error at 9 PM CST on 1/13. I'm trying to upload an image in my post using the "Insert Image" function. The file is only 2 mb. I can attach files no problem however.

samnev

First Sargeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Prescott, AZ
    They are still separate learn to use the filters

if you don't know try to learn instead of just complaining about your ignorance

We have post all over explaining how to use the filters, and if you are honestly gonna complain about the PX, LOL
    Sorry, I just asked a simple question I don't see the need to call anyone ignorant for that. I just missed the filters. So thank you for the reply it answered my question.

samnev

First Sargeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Prescott, AZ
    If you look at my icon you can see I've ben a member since 2010. I remember many conversations Lowlight posted and if memory serve they were always polite and helped many members that needed assistance. I had have never seen the kind of language used. His reply to me was bad enough but the reply to Starbuck in the post before mine was beyond the pale. Granted folks make mistakes but why respond with these type of replies? Why the personal attacks? Of course we all have freedom of speech and can post anything one likes to say. Just saying.
    Hello everyone, why don't you spend some time looking the fuck around, listening, and learning, before you make a post like this after joining the Hide six minutes ago?

There is a "New Member Intro" subforum somewhere. Wake up, look around, and pay attention. Butthurt yet?

Sorry, I just asked a simple question I don't see the need to call anyone ignorant for that. I just missed the filters. So thank you for the reply it answered my question.

Dude. That was Lowlight being polite. No need to get ruffled.

DairyDictator

Unlucky Bastard
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2019
    If you look at my icon you can see I've ben a member since 2010. I remember many conversations Lowlight posted and if memory serve they were always polite and helped many members that needed assistance. I had have never seen the kind of language used. His reply to me was bad enough but the reply to Starbuck in the post before mine was beyond the pale. Granted folks make mistakes but why respond with these type of replies? Why the personal attacks? Of course we all have freedom of speech and can post anything one likes to say. Just saying.
    Because he's been getting these exact questions for weeks, and they've posted about whats changed everywhere they can. Shit gets old.

I'm surprised you've made it here this long if you can't take a little berating lol

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    There's a lot of stuff going on in the background. LL has made some references and along with the upgrade, I'm sure things are a bit crazy.

But if his response is that damaging to your psychic, there's always the knitting forum.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    The alert bell and conversation alert do not display correct total on my mobile. Using an Apple iPhone X Max running the latest iOS version of Safari. It always shows me 14 extra in the count. By this I mean, if my laptop running Safari shows 6 messages (either alerts and/or convos), the mobile version of safari accessing the site will show 20.

akmike47

Mike Ropenis
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    The new alerts drive me nuts, I wish they still went away after you clicked them. Still keeps saying I have alerts and none were left unread.

Reactions: gnochi

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Before the change, I had well over 100 posts as I was able to post several items for sale. I did delete many of them after they were sold as many were years old.

There have been a few threads that were deleted recently, either by the OP or the mods. If you had participated in those threads, you lost those in your post count.