• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Site Changes

My notifications are hit and miss. I get most of them, but there are others that never come through. No rhyme or reason that I can find. One thread will come through, then the next day, it doesn't.

Reactions: gnochi
Got a "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process" error attempting to insert a JPG 2.96 mb. 10 minutes or so before this post.

Got a "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process" error attempting to insert a JPG 2.96 mb. 10 minutes or so before this post.
How were you attaching?
Screenshot_20210113-183401_Chrome.jpg

The one on the left or the right? Were supposed to use the one on the right.

Thank you for the assistance LeftyJason. Tried both neither worked. Yesterday inserted same size JPG , had no issues.

I'm getting the "File is too large" error at 9 PM CST on 1/13. I'm trying to upload an image in my post using the "Insert Image" function. The file is only 2 mb. I can attach files no problem however.

So I just clicked "ignore" on some douche who was lowballing one of my FS posts via PM, and I am still getting his PMs.

Is this normal or broke?

hello everyone
Hello everyone, why don't you spend some time looking the fuck around, listening, and learning, before you make a post like this after joining the Hide six minutes ago?

There is a "New Member Intro" subforum somewhere. Wake up, look around, and pay attention. Butthurt yet?

They are still separate learn to use the filters

if you don't know try to learn instead of just complaining about your ignorance

We have post all over explaining how to use the filters, and if you are honestly gonna complain about the PX, LOL
Sorry, I just asked a simple question I don't see the need to call anyone ignorant for that. I just missed the filters. So thank you for the reply it answered my question.

If you look at my icon you can see I've ben a member since 2010. I remember many conversations Lowlight posted and if memory serve they were always polite and helped many members that needed assistance. I had have never seen the kind of language used. His reply to me was bad enough but the reply to Starbuck in the post before mine was beyond the pale. Granted folks make mistakes but why respond with these type of replies? Why the personal attacks? Of course we all have freedom of speech and can post anything one likes to say. Just saying.
Hello everyone, why don't you spend some time looking the fuck around, listening, and learning, before you make a post like this after joining the Hide six minutes ago?

There is a "New Member Intro" subforum somewhere. Wake up, look around, and pay attention. Butthurt yet?

Sorry, I just asked a simple question I don't see the need to call anyone ignorant for that. I just missed the filters. So thank you for the reply it answered my question.

Dude. That was Lowlight being polite. No need to get ruffled.

If you look at my icon you can see I've ben a member since 2010. I remember many conversations Lowlight posted and if memory serve they were always polite and helped many members that needed assistance. I had have never seen the kind of language used. His reply to me was bad enough but the reply to Starbuck in the post before mine was beyond the pale. Granted folks make mistakes but why respond with these type of replies? Why the personal attacks? Of course we all have freedom of speech and can post anything one likes to say. Just saying.
Because he's been getting these exact questions for weeks, and they've posted about whats changed everywhere they can. Shit gets old.

I'm surprised you've made it here this long if you can't take a little berating lol

There's a lot of stuff going on in the background. LL has made some references and along with the upgrade, I'm sure things are a bit crazy.

But if his response is that damaging to your psychic, there's always the knitting forum.

The alert bell and conversation alert do not display correct total on my mobile. Using an Apple iPhone X Max running the latest iOS version of Safari. It always shows me 14 extra in the count. By this I mean, if my laptop running Safari shows 6 messages (either alerts and/or convos), the mobile version of safari accessing the site will show 20.

The new alerts drive me nuts, I wish they still went away after you clicked them. Still keeps saying I have alerts and none were left unread.

Reactions: gnochi
I used to be able to post in the PX before the change and have several times. What happened that I can no longer post?

I used to be able to post in the PX before the change and have several times. What happened that I can no longer post?
It looks like you don't have enough posts to post something for sale. 100 posts.

It looks like you don't have enough posts to post something for sale. 100 posts.
Before the change, I had well over 100 posts as I was able to post several items for sale. I did delete many of them after they were sold as many were years old.

Before the change, I had well over 100 posts as I was able to post several items for sale. I did delete many of them after they were sold as many were years old.
O6. Yep you have been here awhile.

There have been a few threads that were deleted recently, either by the OP or the mods. If you had participated in those threads, you lost those in your post count.

The new alerts drive me nuts, I wish they still went away after you clicked them. Still keeps saying I have alerts and none were left unread.
Hey there, that is part of the new software. There are three types of alerts: read, unread, and unseen. This may be your issue. If you hover over the bottom right corner of the alert, you should see a dot. Clicking this dot will mark the alert as read

Reactions: akmike47
Still getting what seem to be timeout issues across multiple platforms/browsers. Page fails to load over ~10-20 seconds, refresh results in a redirect to the /shooting/ main page.

@lowlight

Could a "K-Bars" or "Knives" prefix/filter be added to the Buy-Sell-Trade forum?

Now all knives for sale get posted under the "Accessories" prefix, which is pretty general.....

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: alexj-12