• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Site, Give me a Minute

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The new software is up and running, but you have to give me a bit of time to make the house look pretty for everyone.

I have contacted a developer to bring the look and feel back to what we all remember, however with a smoother running engine

With SHOT Show this week, (I leave tomorrow) it will be a slower process. I cannot chase them, but I have reached out, and requested a quote.

Doesn't appear we lost too much, but everything will be fixed moving forward.

Thanks for sticking with us, and once SHOT is done, expect me to move to hyperdrive

I hope my “membership” status comes back, I can’t see squat, says everything is private now and doesn’t give me a option to change it, if I’m missing something, can a mod please contact me on how to correct this???

Here we go! This is gonna be good. Welcome back deplorables.(y)

Reactions: JR869
    Why am I waiting for Moderator approval befpre my posts are viewable?

I have an issue with the post exchange.
    I log in and I can't read or see any posts in the exchange except 1 of mine.
    I log out and the exchange accessable but can't post or edit.
    How to access it when logged in.
    Thanks,
    Thud

Thanks,
    Thud

Same for me. Assuming that will get fixed as the site continues to be updated.

Reactions: jordan0317
    Thank god. I was going nuts without the hide!! Looked every 2 hours at it to see if it was up lol

Glad things are back up and running. I know it's a work in progress but this cholor scheme is pretty bright. May just be my desktop screen.

Thanks,
    Thud
    Same here... I see all my posts for WTS or WTB.... This is like Rev 3 of the hide in 3 years... Im glad it is getting upgraded because it was very frustrating for the last few weeks.

Reactions: Rmas308
    Wow.., where is the guy that jumps over the toilet..? HaHa.., nice to be back !

I like the new site. I'm sure it'll run better than the old one. Everything looks great. I'm sure the bugs will get worked out with time.

Thanks Frank!

I just want to say to all of you that have already posted in this thread to complain or point out "your" problems, just take a breath, re read what Frank said and asked in his post and realize that until SHOT is over nothing is going to get fixed and you all just sound like whiners who have no reading comprehension.

Frank told you that there are things wrong and that he will get to them. Enjoy what access you have now and don't worry that you cannot buy or sell crap for a little while. There are plenty of places on the web that you can do that, but this is the only Hide there is.

So take a pill, will ya'?
    ;):cool:

The pizza's cold, the beer's warm, and the blue is 3, possibly 4, shades too bright (or maybe too dark.)

Lol keep on keepin on man.

I hope my “membership” status comes back, I can’t see squat, says everything is private now and doesn’t give me a option to change it, if I’m missing something, can a mod please contact me on how to correct this???
    Me too, once upon a time I had a high post count and purchased and sold guns here, I was a site sponsor for a small time period and contributed when I could now....it seems I am back to square one and not allowed in certain areas.

It's back up! I can cancel my appointment for withdraw therapy.
    i-zWtmKqq.gif

Trying to figure out how to see get into the Exchange while logged in.....

Perfect. In time for the weekend.

Glad its back up. That went quicker than I thought it would. *man its even easy to edit or attach pictures directly from the PC. I am sure Lowlight will get the permissions issue sorted soon for the Px and military/LEO sub forum.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Clownbuster