• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Site, Give me a Minute

Awesome work Frank, love the new site. I click on a link and it works! I don't have to wait 2-3 minutes for something to load like on that godforsaken, infernal vbulletin.

Understood. I can see the PX if I am not logged in as a guest but logged in the permissions are set so I can't see the PX or mil sub section. I am sure you will hear lots of that and are already aware. No biggie and I am sure it will get corrected after SHOT. At least you won't hear tons of shitposts regarding lost post counts.

Reactions: Basher
The classifieds was a custom group, the import does not recognize custom groups.

I have to start over and rebuild it, you're selling of shit can wait a few days

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU as an individual, it's the system, there are HUGE Differences, I have to get in and rebuild the entire forum from the back end out... I have ZERO TIME this week.

The classifieds was a custom group, the import does not recognize custom groups.

I have to start over and rebuild it, you're selling of shit can wait a few days

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU as an individual, it's the system, there are HUGE Differences, I have to get in and rebuild the entire forum from the back end out... I have ZERO TIME this week.

Enjoy SHOT and hopefully we will see some good posts RE: the show. I'm not bitching at all and am sure you have heard enough of that already to drive you up the wall. At least we have the forum back to play around on and that the reloading section is back. The forum will get fixed when it gets fixed.

It's fast! I like this view better too, I hope you don't change it.

With such few offerings in the PX, I’m having the urge to PM myself.........

I am in the airport, the permissions are an issue, it's not personal so stop sending me messages like I am targeting you, it's fucking annoying.

I reset the permissions before leaving the house, however the old vBulletin has a ton of custom permissions and settings to accommodate everyone. Those did not carry over instead they default to blocking your account. Your patience is appreciated as I am in the airport (working on the site) and will be in LV in a few hours. I will work it again there....

But it takes time. Start a punch list thread and just identify accounts and problems I can address and stop acting like it's a attack on your manhood

this shit takes a fuck ton of time, and I have NONE ... I am a 1 man show beyond the mods here. I have fixed their permissions so they should be able to chip at it if they so choose.

I have tried contracting a company to fix the site look, feel and other issues, but they have not followed up with me since yesterday. I am a slave to those designed to do this for a living. I have to completely re-learn new software, while attending SHOT

Frank,

Take your time, enjoy LV and the Shot Show, we can soldier along just fine until you do have the time. We're getting all this shit for free, so let's just STFU, and the let Frank sort it all out......

I have tried contracting a company to fix the site look, feel and other issues,

I just want to give you feedback about this. The look and layout right now is awesome. I think it's an upgrade from the old one.

Enjoy the shot show. I haven't looked at the new site much yet, but even IF I have any issues (I haven't had any so far) I will be patient, and give you (Frank) a chance to work the bugs out before I get sand in my...shorts.

if it appears you have a permission issue try logging out and back in ...

I am working on the plane to fix stuff, but with me changing things on the fly you might not see it take effect until you log out and back in

I am in the airport, the permissions are an issue, it's not personal so stop sending me messages like I am targeting you, it's fucking annoying.

Start a punch list thread and just identify accounts and problems I can address and stop acting like it's a attack on your manhood.

Hahaha! Sorry, had to laugh. I work customer service/retail, and I deal with whinny babies all day long. I can't believe how some people act/behave, like anything bad that happens to you suddenly means the world is out to get you! :D

And the dark side of me thinks it's nice to see I'm not the only one who has to suffer through their bullcrap, so my apologies on that front, Frank. ;)

As other have mentioned, do your thing the way you need to do it. The rest of us can wait, and if the pantywad bunch gets that pissed off, they can go pound sand. Enjoy your weekend and SHOT!

Thanks Frank like the new site. Guys stay off his back, mine is jacked up also but there are ways around it till he has time to fix things it is new software after all. Log out to look at stuff then log back in and message the person if you need it that bad.

LMAO! Frank thanks for getting us back online, I'm sure this was a massive undertaking. Surfing the web had lost its meaning without the Hide!

If we do New Hide patches I say we steal from Jimmy Johns, 'cause this bitch is freaky fast!!!

Holy shit... I can go from page to page without a 5 min loading delay!

Look is rubbish, no motion in avatar... change is hard.

Still just the load time improvement makes me a much happier camper already.

Shooting Day in Winter.jpg

I can post pictures again....

Whooo hoooo Frank!!!

Wait... I just realized the "dislike" button is gone. How am I going to passive aggressively bully members now??? :eek::unsure::cry::mad::p

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Wow.., where is the guy that jumps over the toilet..? HaHa.., nice to be back !

Settle down sport. The flying shitter dude is here. But my avatar don't do the flying crapper dealy anymore. Just a stupid toilet
:poop:.

Just got to see the missing forum sections.
The site does look great.
Back to simple pleasures.
Myron

So far so good. Much nicer not having to wait minutes for pages to load