• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new sniper rifle

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
greetings,
looking into procurement of a precision instrument ofdeath with which to defend life and liberty. ive been really leaning toward replacing my oldrigwith a real game changer upgrade but before i pull the trigger thought id run my intended plan past the experts here.
im thinking a mossberg 270 with a bsa 3-9 power scope painted with butler creek caps and a walmart bipod will really swak a gnats butt out to 1200ish all day long if i do my part. its not as sexy as the sks/countersniper combo i used to run but it may prove nearly as accurate sense its a bolt. any thoughts or opinions on this purchase will be apreciated.

Sounds like a real tack driver! For sure will make one hole groups!!! The first few seconds of reading I thought you were serious! HA!!

will it be a assault sniper rifle, meaning do you plan to change the floor metal to accept high capacity clips?

yes vjj puneesher i do plan to eventually modify the floorlate to except the dreaded additional round count so befeared upon by some which cannot be named here lest we be endangered of delving politico. this should make it more useful for a common defense the likes of which a militia may have need and also make the obligatory bump firing seshuns more pleasing. perhaps i can have some local performers of the armory arts have looksee on me project for to accomplish said upgrades in a professional manner. hopefully they will still be a viable option so long as missouri can remain free.

Last edited:
Sounds like an amazing build! If I may, I'd like to offer a couple suggestions...

1. Like Andy said, definitely need a laser. You HAVE to go green though. It's the only way to truly take advantage of the assault capabilities.

2. Don't forget the sling! It'll be a life saver on LRMP's (Long Range Mall Patrols)

3. May want to consider the 30.06. In a SHTF Rambo militia scenario, it'll have more plentiful supplies.

4. Maybe a potato pouch on the stock. That way you'll always have your silencer ready for the ninja wet work.

I have some other ideas but I can't divulge them here. OPSEC. You know how it goes...

sounds like a great sniperrifle but listen the BSA is top notch but you really should put aside a few extra pennies for the "Millett 4-16x50 Tactical Riflescope SF Illuminated Mil-Dot Bar Reticle". $250! and with its "bullet proof design and precision controls" you can "be the master of any mission." see details of this awesome value here! this is all you really need because all these other scopes are just way overpriced you know 270 is a great precision rifle round because the cases are so big, but you may want to go with 270 WSM because magnum is always better. Even though my range only goes out to 75 yds i've reed on hear in the internet that you can easily get past 1000 yds with it. i know that walmart prices are good but amazon has a great utg tactical sniper bipod that even has a rail you can attach to the front stud it looks just like a harris so there is no reason spending the extra 70 dollars. use the extra money to buy a compact otis gun cleaning kit because its important that you clean the gun after every time you go shooting that's what all the benchrest guys say hear inthe intranet

Let us know if you ever sell this piece of...art, betcha it won't last more than a day on the "for sale" section.
Keep up the good work.
Good shooting.
Ombre noire

Be sure to cut the barrel back to 15 3/4", and install a vertical front grip for close quarters work. You want your sniper system to be multifunctional. Jeff

greetings,
looking into procurement of a precision instrument ofdeath with which to defend life and liberty. ive been really leaning toward replacing my oldrigwith a real game changer upgrade but before i pull the trigger thought id run my intended plan past the experts here.
im thinking a mossberg 270 with a bsa 3-9 power scope painted with butler creek caps and a walmart bipod will really swak a gnats butt out to 1200ish all day long if i do my part. its not as sexy as the sks/countersniper combo i used to run but it may prove nearly as accurate sense its a bolt. any thoughts or opinions on this purchase will be apreciated.

If you add a snorkel yet you can shoot like a navy seal...

The sad part is if said rifle is built, you would find the calguns crowd to be a basis for great profit..... Just a thought, you should think about threading and installing an AK FH on it. If not then a fake can would raise the price by 2 fold.

And don't forget about a bayonet. As long as it is rail mounted you are good to go. You may also want to consider a gold painted bolt. I heard that they are superior because they clean themselves and automatically dispense lubricant.

are y'all serious? a 3-9x scope is ridiculous for you're application. proper snipers worth a damn use irons for work within a mile.

Also insert every misuse of the following words-
you're vs. your
they're vs. their vs. there
read vs. red

sounds like a great sniperrifle but listen the BSA is top notch but you really should put aside a few extra pennies for the "Millett 4-16x50 Tactical Riflescope SF Illuminated Mil-Dot Bar Reticle". $250! and with its "bullet proof design and precision controls" you can "be the master of any mission." see details of this awesome value here! this is all you really need because all these other scopes are just way overpriced you know 270 is a great precision rifle round because the cases are so big, but you may want to go with 270 WSM because magnum is always better. Even though my range only goes out to 75 yds i've reed on hear in the internet that you can easily get past 1000 yds with it. i know that walmart prices are good but amazon has a great utg tactical sniper bipod that even has a rail you can attach to the front stud it looks just like a harris so there is no reason spending the extra 70 dollars. use the extra money to buy a compact otis gun cleaning kit because its important that you clean the gun after every time you go shooting that's what all the benchrest guys say hear inthe intranet

Dude millett cant hold a stick to countersniper. Countersniper scopes are the real deal used by SEALs and MARSOC. Its specially made for counter sniping at your average sniper distance, 2000m with a 7.62x51mm. 75mm obj. too, that allows for shooting by moonlight that eliminates the need for night vision capacity. I now cause I have a draguanov sniper rifle with one. When the shtf, youll wish you had a countersniper when therys another sniper taking pop shots at you.

Dude millett cant hold a stick to countersniper. Countersniper scopes are the real deal used by SEALs and MARSOC. Its specially made for counter sniping at your average sniper distance, 2000m with a 7.62x51mm. 75mm obj. too, that allows for shooting by moonlight that eliminates the need for night vision capacity. I now cause I have a draguanov sniper rifle with one. When the shtf, youll wish you had a countersniper when therys another sniper taking pop shots at you.
i now butt i gots only $700 max to spend on my sniper rifle and i really wants to get into long range sniper shooting badly so im going to save for a niteforce 12-42 so i can shoot better with moor maginification also i cant find a 270 magnum with a 10 round clip on cabelas website don't any of the remington, savage, or mossberg sniper rifles come with any 10 rounds clips?

Your crazy bro, this build will be better than theres fer sure. Youl be all like "go over they're and get my assault sniper rifle, I will be right their". I have red about this rifle before but it was painted read. Love the sniper build concept