• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Surgeon Coyote Smacker!!

JCH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Well i finally got it all put together and I am proud to say, I love it!

This is gonna be my predator/pig/doe rifle. I plan on using 55gr NBT to smack coyotes, and 60gr Nosler Partitions for the piggies and doe. I went ahead and got a 1-8 twist in case I ever want to shoot the 75gr Amax at stuff for fun.

Specs:
Surgeon SA 591 Action chambered in 223 Ackley Improved
KMW Knob
Jewell Trigger
Douglas XX 22" bbl 1-8twist fluted
seekins rings
Leupy Mk4 4.5-14x40 Mildot
McMillan Sporter stock painted by 30calsniper (Todd Jackson)
Harris BRMS notched legs with pod lock

100_0428.jpg

100_0429.jpg

100_0427.jpg

the sisters, my heavy 223AI
100_0432.jpg

Re: New Surgeon Coyote Smacker!!

cute little sucker,i need me a small bore boom stick too.

the only problem with letting you fireform is I usually don't get the rifle back with any loads left!!

Looks good. I feel like a idiot(jason). I need to go shoot before season. They took my scope and barrel off when they installed the muzzle break. I also changed bullets to a 162 amax. I shot it at 75 yards and hit bull with all 4 bullet holes touching each other. I dropped it 1/4 moa when I shot squirrel. I need to reset all my dope before season. You never know when you might need to let one fly. Nice looking gun!

Once i bed the new A5 i will be heading to Donovan's to rework my dope on ALL the rifles. So it should be a good day of shooting.