• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes New Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Just added this item to our site and uploaded a video review:

Click Here To See Product Page

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G53Iz4VIKg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G53Iz4VIKg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Re: New Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleBarrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">might be worth looking into. what's the price? </div></div>

The price is listed on the product page at the link posted above.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is this going to be like a upper middle class man's 1-8 S&B? </div></div>

LOL...correction, this IS an upper middle class CQB. This scope is already on the market and available for purchase @ CST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoploman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best video review of that scope I've ever seen. Thanks!</div></div>

Glad you liked it.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TangoDown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This little gem seems very promising. Good job on the review. </div></div>

Thanks!

Mike @ CST

Here's what the new reticle looks like (it's in MILs):

4838149931_82289d78c6_b.jpg

We will have more of these in-stock soon...

Mason @ CST

Got me one last week and went out to the range yesterday to zero it and give it a quick test run.

Some first impressions...

Glass-wise, its noticeably better than my K-dot and XTR, but I wouldnt expect anything less for a scope that costs more than the other two combined
    smile.gif

The illumination isnt as bright as my K-dot, but it's brighter than my XTR, and had no tendencies to wash out in the California November sun. When I dialed down the illumination the thick vertical and horizontal posts helped with the alignment, even if the dot wasnt really standing out.
    Doing some speed drills it seemed to be a tad faster than the Meopta, though the difference was marginal.

The zero point adjustment is a nice bonus compared to the other scopes, but with the BRT reticle I dont really see a big need for it, except maybe to dial in my 55s if I'm forced to shoot a long range stage with them.

Though I've only been to the range with it once, I felt confident enough with it that it will most likely come with me to the Ft Benning 3-gun match in early Dec.

After breaking 3 K-dots in 4 years, I hope that the Swarovski will take my abuse better...