• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New TBAC cans for 2024

Is there any significant differnce between the Dominus CB and the new Magnus S CB

Last edited:
ATF has nothing to do with TBAC's manufacturing.
IMG_5520.jpeg

So we can actually order direct from TBAC?

I can find anyone online doing preorders. I want to place an order for. Magnus K-RR CB and an S-RR CB.

So we can actually order direct from TBAC?

I can find anyone online doing preorders. I want to place an order for. Magnus K-RR CB and an S-RR CB.
Call or email Tbac, they will get you on the list. Distributors are still waiting for their orders that’s why you aren’t seeing them.

I've got a Magnus S RR on order with TBAC directly. No payment needed until it is ready to ship. To make it even sweeter their system allows you to make payments on the can while it's in the queue. I am definitely excited about getting my hands on this whenever it is ready. It also mentally hurts my wallet less if I pop away at the total in small chunks.

Reactions: tanders11 and RS14
I placed an order for both the S RR and K RR versions. Waiting a few months will suck.

Reactions: NiteQwill
You could always send that 30BA back to TBAC and let them update it... I think they're putting the Ultra Gen2 stacks in them, if I'm not mistaken... But I could be wrong. Then you'd have a modernized 30BA you could use, and not a gigantic paperweight.
I use my updated 30P-1 on an 18" 6 Creed for coyotes and it was $800 well spent.

Reactions: FuhQ
I was waiting on mine to get built before paying for my Magnus-S (regular, non-RR model), but since it's getting close to the estimated time frame (I was an early order), I figured I'd go ahead and pay and get it squared-away, that way when they get ready to drop that Form 3 to the dealer, there's nothing stopping it. Paid in full, and ready to rock & roll...

I didn't think I needed a 338, but those Magnus S on 338 LM numbers make me want to build a rifle around it 😁

Also, the Magnus-HUB in 375 is the awesomest MP5/MP5K can ever. HUB so you can use the Trilug.
I need a video of this... I'm debating on an OCL Lithium 9mm can, and now the Magnus-S or Magnus-K .375 for my MP5... I'd love to see a head-to-head video if yall have a Lithium to test against on an MP5 (standard Navy length barrel, not a K) with tri-lug and 147 subs.

Reactions: secondofangle2
What locking piece are you running with a suppressed MP5-N & 147 subs?

Any additional thought to a 6.5 version of the Magnus?
I asked @Zak Smith a while back about a 6.5mm version of the Magnus-S, but he said unless there was big demand for it, it probably would have to be a custom order. I wouldn't mind having a Magnus-S (non-RR) HUB 6.5mm in FDE for my 6.5mm (and under) rifles.

Other way around for me. Bore mine out to .338 pls

You would think they would know the possible sales, being that the ultra line is available in both.

Personally I have a 6.5 and a 30 cal ultra 7. Can tell a difference between them on what I shoot.

Part of me thinks the Magnus K in 6.5 would be a fun 223 suppressor.

Well... Got the email this afternoon... My new Magnus-S (non-RR) .30 caliber can shipped out today on Form 3 to my dealer. It says it will be there Wednesday. Can't wait! I hope this Form 4 goes fast like some of the other ones that I've been seeing online.

Magnus-S showed up today... I was able to swing by after work on my way home and snap a few pics of it... This is going to be a killer hunting can! The only issue we have now, is that the new Magnus-S (and other models, I assume) have not been put into the Silencer Shop system yet, to be able to start the paperwork. I'll get the dealer to call SS tomorrow and start working on that. Hopefully they can get it up and going quickly so I can get this thing certified ASAP, and test out this new ultra-quick approval times the ATF keeps boasting about... @Zak Smith yall got any contacts over at Silencer Shop you can talk to about getting these put in the system?

IMG_6119.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpegIMG_6121.jpegIMG_6122.jpegIMG_6124.jpeg

Last edited:
Magnus-S showed up today... I was able to swing by after work on my way home and snap a few pics of it... This is going to be a killer hunting can! The only issue we have now, is that the new Magnus-S (and other models, I assume) have not been put into the Silencer Shop system yet, to be able to start the paperwork. I'll get the dealer to call SS tomorrow and start working on that. Hopefully they can get it up and going quickly so I can get this thing certified ASAP, and test out this new ultra-quick approval times the ATF keeps boasting about... @Zak Smith yall got any contacts over at Silencer Shop you can talk to about getting these put in the system?

View attachment 8399028View attachment 8399029View attachment 8399030View attachment 8399031View attachment 8399032

How long between order and delivery?

How long between order and delivery?
Well, these were pre-orders since this is a brand new model of suppressor...And we were told it was going to take 12-16 weeks before shipping, so we were aware of a long wait time during pre-order. But I assume that now that they are in full-swing production, it wouldn't be as long of a wait. @Zak Smith can give you a better idea of what the average lead time is on them.

This one was ordered on 1/17/24, shipped on 4/12/24, and it got here today 4/17/24. So essentially from order date to arrival at dealer was exactly 3 months to the day.

My full-size Magnus was already in production when I bought it from them last year, so that order was extremely fast, it was ordered on 3/20/23, and shipped out on 3/29/23... So, if they have them in stock and ready to ship, it's fairly quick.

Reactions: mebgardner
Went and put the first shots through the new Magnus-S HUB today... Did some side-by-side video and photo comparisons with my full-size Magnus-HUB. I got plenty of footage for the next few months. I even shot some of my subsonic .308 Win handloads from my 16" MPR and my 210 RDF load from it. Mostly the comparisons were with my 20" 7mm-08 (shown below).

IMG_6202.jpeg
IMG_6203.jpeg
IMG_6204.jpeg
IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg

*** Brand New - Just Released *** First shots with the brand new ThunderBeast Magnus-S HUB (7") .30 caliber suppressor. Running it on my 20" Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT 7mm-08 Rem. This will be my new hunting suppressor once I get my stamp back.